GDT: Game 70: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Didn't get the result in the end, but I'm f***ing impressed regardless. Went toe to toe with the best team in the league for the majority of this game and if it weren't for a couple lazy plays at the start of the third, we may have won it. This was a huge test to see where we're at, and I give it a pass mark.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Nashville jerseys so new they still have creases in them lol
Yeah, I went to a game against the preds around this time last year and there were maybe half the yellow jerseys. Funny how that happens during the same year the hawks are having a down year.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Hopefully adding one or two more talents to this lineup, like Svechnikov, can fix that power play.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It’s like we’re a completely different franchise.
Exactly. Where were these vets the first 40 games of the year? Gogo, Demers, Martinook, Richardson, Domi, OEL and the list goes on are playing like we imagined. I really enjoyed last nights game. Cousins probably had his worst game in awhile, and Hamilton, well I have no idea why Strome is not up here in his spot. Our PP was moving the puck real good on a couple of PP's, then Stepan, and a couple others get on the half way and fall asleep.

Reactions: CC96

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Overall good game by the Yotes. Was fun to watch... without a couple bad plays this game was good enough to be a winner. Like everyone else said pretty much haha.

One of the lines wasn't doing so hot tonight, though. Maybe that was a difference. I feel like I barely noticed the 4th (3rd?) line... The one with Fischer on it.

OEL was definitely feeling it, though. Glad I got to watch that game!

zz

Nov 1, 2006
This is a completely different team. The yotes looked like a legit bubble playoff team last night, played hard until the final buzzer instead of folding after those 2 third period goals. I'll take that over better #1 pick odds any day.

Edit: can we sign OEL and make him captain already?

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad