Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 - Linus slams the door on the Sens - BRUINS 2 Ottawa 1

ShiftyNifty16

Blow it up, burn it down, hit reset and start over
Apr 11, 2014
Earth
They also need to go 10-2-0 or 9-1-2 to get 133 points. Seems doable to be honest, hope they can do it while resting players.
I know it's only about the Cup, but with the Cup I want both those records!!

Reactions: Ivo

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
That was not one of our better games. Ullmark and the posts bailed us out. Third. was good they got into a shell and got a third man back. First two periods they were good in the offensive zone; middling in the neutral zone, and poor in their own zone. Except for the good time out, not one of Monty's better nights either. They kept throwing the 1-1-3 at us when they had the puck and the one two two when they didn't.. There was no adjustment until the third. Bottom 6 played better than the top 6 once again. Buy Ullmark dinner.

Reactions: Wirelessbits

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yes, but they have been really bad lately and Florida played well recently (I mean they just lost to Philadelphia, but other than that…). We shall see, still a lot of hockey to go.
yeah, Florida will be a handful for any team in round 1

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
full

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
That was not one of our better games. Ullmark and the posts bailed us out. Third. was good they got into a shell and got a third man back. First two periods they were good in the offensive zone; middling in the neutral zone, and poor in their own zone. Except for the good time out, not one of Monty's better nights either. They kept throwing the 1-1-3 at us when they had the puck and the one two two when they didn't.. There was no adjustment until the third. Bottom 6 play better than the top 6 once again. Buy Ullmark dinner.
Good teams win when they play good. Very good teams win when they play very good. Great teams win even when they play bad.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Had to miss this one, was with my mom in the ER. She’s had some nasty bug/virus for over a week and is severely dehydrated, her bloodwork is all over the place and she can’t hold anything down (this is day 8).

Those of you with adult children, I know losing your independence must be hard and my mother is the most stubborn person alive. But please listen to us when we’re concerned for your health!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I yelled “chibby it’s the Final Five!” This was his response, could his lip get any sadder

View attachment 673765
I love him

Had to miss this one, was with my mom in the ER. She’s had some nasty bug/virus for over a week and is severely dehydrated, her bloodwork is all over the place and she can’t hold anything down (this is day 8).

Those of you with adult children, I know losing your independence must be hard and my mother is the most stubborn person alive. But please listen to us when we’re concerned for your health!
I hope she feels better soon.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

She's lucky to have you. And she knows it too.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Sending your mom both my love, good vibes, and prayers for a full recovery. I hope it goes away soon. So many nasty bugs and viruses out there. I hope she can get some relief soon. You're a good daughter.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
She needs to be distracted when she’s getting an IV, she has terrible veins even when properly hydrated.

I read her the play by play of the game in the NHL app and tried to call it like a real game to keep her distracted haha
My Dad had a double lung transplant 3 weeks ago and we had to get him an iPad for watching the Leafs games while he was in recovery ICU. Now to see if he can manage to keep up on his exercises and new life routines with new lungs. Like you said, something something old dogs...

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Way to hold strong in the end. Keep it rolling. No injuries. Get wins. Build each game. Improve on the things we need to improve on. Compete. Ottawa plays us hard always. I like that. Get us ready for things to come. Glad to stand tall and get the win.

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad