Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - YUCK!!!! Ducks score 3 in final 4 minutes

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I counted 3 times for a quarter that Zacha couldn't clear the puck out of the zone...on the same shift. Two weak back-handers and a total whiff on the forehand right in front of the net that led directly to Anaheim's 2nd goal to make it 3-2.

Then Lindholm topped it off with another weak back-hander to set the stage for the tying goal from Terry off Marchand's stick.

The Bruins should start giving out a "golden cow-pie" award to the player most responsible for a loss. The three finalists last night would've been Brown, Zacha and Lindholm........with Zacha taking home the prize.
Prize goes to Brown who took a penalty in the offensive zone. But if you want to spare him you have to go back to the hockey deficient dumbass who figured him worthy of the 1st FA signing.

If you think you want Heinen .....you didn't watch any Pens games last season
If you think we don't you haven't watched Brown go.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
If that's it I'd rather just keep both goalies.
I get that but here is the reality .

You're not winning anything you want to win with this team. Don't let the jump start fool you.

Byfield is playing behind Kopitar, Dubois and Danault.

Next year you are going to have to pay Swayman or lose him. Yes I know he's an RFA but if the Bruins don't pay him long term next year then they will lose him. The same year that Ullmark is a FA. He will receive multiple offers for way more than the Bruins will be willing to pay. If you want to recuperate assets then you're going to have to make a move sooner rather than later.

Or you gonna have to be OK with spending 13-15M on goalies but that's at the very least what these to will be worth on the market .

If you have a better, realistic idea , I'd love to here it.

Reactions: lopey

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
If you don't think Heinen is a better option that Brown or Boquist... You haven't seen Bruins games with them in the line up
point taken

If you don't think Heinen is a better option that Brown or Boquist... You haven't seen Bruins games with them in the line up
yikes. I know you're sharp hockey guy. I'll take your word for it as I watch Wings game tomorrow at 7

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

You're not winning anything you want to win with this team. Don't let the jump start fool you.

Next year you are going to have to pay Swayman or lose him. Yes I know he's an RFA but if the Bruins don't pay him long term next year then they will lose him. The same year that Ullmark is a FA. He will receive multiple offers for way more than the Bruins will be willing to pay. If you want to recuperate assets then you're going to have to make a move sooner rather than later.

Or you gonna have to be OK with spending 13-15M on goalies but that's at the very least what these to will be worth on the market .

If you have a better, realistic idea , I'd love to here it.
Trade Ulmark to the Oilers or Kings. For Nugent or Dubois
Keep Swayman.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
If that's it I'd rather just keep both goalies.

Next year you are going to have to pay Swayman or lose him. Yes I know he's an RFA but if the Bruins don't pay him long term next year then they will lose him.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
point taken

yikes. I know you're sharp hockey guy. I'll take your word for it as I watch Wings game tomorrow at 7
Honestly not trying to be rude just so frustrated they decided to sign plugs instead at bare minimum letting Steen get a spot, then cycle through some of the other Ahlers if need be. What did they see in Brown ughhh

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Prize goes to Brown who took a penalty in the offensive zone. But if you want to spare him you have to go back to the hockey deficient dumbass who figured him worthy of the 1st FA signing.

If you think we don't you haven't watched Brown go.

Brown's penalty was behind his own net, not in the offensive zone.

No we didn’t:

We called that he didn’t see Linus losing it earlier enough to put in the Sway

So you recall everyone's posts?

Reactions: bobbyorr04

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Trade Ulmark to the Oilers or Kings. For Nugent or Dubois
Keep Swayman.
They are not giving you Dubois, nor would he waive his rights to be a Bruin. It's a Quebec thing , they're just not Bruins fans.

If the Bruins can get RNH they should take that

Brown's penalty was behind his own net, not in the offensive zone.

So you recall everyone's posts?
It was not

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Honestly not trying to be rude just so frustrated they decided to sign plugs instead at bare minimum letting Steen get a spot, then cycle through some of the other Ahlers if need be. What did they see in Brown ughhh
No worries. Didn't see it as rude at all.
Good hockey talk and you make a good point.

Reactions: TobanWest

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Although Brown started the demise last night with a stupid holding penalty behind his own net, I still give the prize to Zacha who couldn't clear the zone....not once, not twice, but THREE friggin times with two weak clearing attempts on the back-hand

Congrats on the golden cowpie award for last night's game Pavel

mxcrossb

Mar 29, 2023
Osaka
It’s a good therapy game. When you lose like this in the regular season, you’ve got to get back on the ice in a few days. It’s much better than waiting the whole offseason.

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
Havent read the whole thread…guessing this has already been mentioned but Debrusks puck rush at the end was either stupid or selfish. slow down, control the puck, get a changed, attack in an organized manner.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
They are not giving you Dubois, nor would he waive his rights to be a Bruin. It's a Quebec thing , they're just not Bruins fans.

If the Bruins can get RNH they should take that

It was not
That bold part is sooooo strange!!!

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I can see that but I live among them , I can assure you it's true. Just as true that most Bruins fans can't stomach anything Habs . Very similar.
I just think Bruins and Habs fan are similar on at least one point. Hate and love! That is the rivalry. Plus, fans and players are two different animal IMO.

But I don't see any relationship on what you said... Patrick Roy was a Nords fan and played for the Habs, Lucic played for Calgary and Edmonton, Wayne left the Oilers, Max Dom played for the Habs. Guy Lafleur ended his career in Québec, Orr went to Chicago, etc...

IMO players will go where they want to go based on the city, the team potential, what is good for them, opportunity, money, and with whom they might play. Dubois would not be different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad