Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: BOS

Time On Ice: ANA

Last edited:
Reactions: Ned Bouhalassa

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Not a good look for the vets on the team when Poitras seems to have the most consistent effort shift to shift.

We’ve got some guys getting points but on the shifts they aren’t scoring they look very iffy.

Not sure how well that’s going to work when we start to play good teams.

Speaking of Poitras Mctavish abused him in 3 on 3 but I’m not going to put too much stock into the skills competition portion

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Ullmark awesome. Zacha and Brown bad. Lindholm might be playing a lot of mins but he is off so far this season. Zero excuse to lose the game like they did tonight. If DS trades away one of these two goalies he will be doing so at his own peril. They are the team MVPs most nights.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Not a good look for the vets on the team when Poitras seems to have the most consistent effort shift to shift.

We’ve got some guys getting points but on the shifts they aren’t scoring they look very iffy.

Not sure how well that’s going to work when we start to play good teams.
He got left out to dry in OT. He’s the only one who even attempted to defend during OT.

I’ll keep him and ship a vet or two out of here

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Can’t be too mad because it’s only the first loss of the year, but pretty ugly way to lose. Allow 3 goals in 4 minutes.

Lindholm, Zacha, and Debrusk need to figure their shit out. Beecher needs more time in the AHL and Brown should just stay down there

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
He got left out to dry in OT. He’s the only one who even attempted to defend during OT.

I’ll keep him and ship a vet or two out of here

I know they’ve played a lot of road games to start the season but some of the laziness I see from some of the leaders on the team is a bit concerning.

Record is good but if they keep the trend up it’s going to catch up to them.

Hopefully they straighten that out. Even the captain has been guilty of being too nonchalant with the puck

Reactions: Alicat and mar2kbos

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
3 pts in 7GP isn’t good enough from your top line center.
To me this was always going to be the case. Took less than a couple of weeks to realize Coyle isn’t a top center. NJ tried Zacha as a top center and that didn’t work. They are hoping Pasta and Marchand would change that, but it seems Zacha is going to be Zacha and we should expect a complementary player to them. He isn’t going to drive a line. His whole career he hasn’t been that player. He certainly is useful just not a top center producer.

Thank god for Potsy because the issue would be more glaring without him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad