GDT: Game 7 | Pens @ Oilers | October 23, 9:00 PM EST | Here's Your Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
They showed up for Matthews, I have a feeling they’ll show up for Mcdavid. Too much bonding in Banff not to win tonight.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
One more thought on Arby's, Arby's is on the same tier as McDonald's for me. McDonald's is purely hungover food in the US and it's "Old Reliable" abroad if you're scared of eating local food. No one should actually say "hey, let's go to Arby's" unless you drank multiple 4 lokos the night before. The only people who should go to Arby's often are the alcoholics who drink until 2am 5 times a week.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
You know the Pens are frustrating as hell when every other post in every thread is us, not discussing, but arguing, and not with each other, but at each other.

f***ing Pens...

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Not to beat up on a guy who's already turning into a whipping boy, but does anyone want to start a pool on how many times McDavid burns Olli Maatta wide tonight?

Reactions: Warm Cookies

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Not to beat up on a guy who's already turning into a whipping boy, but does anyone want to start a pool on how many times McDavid burns Olli Maatta wide tonight?

Shit, he has enough speed to burn Olli, not just wide, but inside right up the middle lol

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
One more thought on Arby's, Arby's is on the same tier as McDonald's for me. McDonald's is purely hungover food in the US and it's "Old Reliable" abroad if you're scared of eating local food. No one should actually say "hey, let's go to Arby's" unless you drank multiple 4 lokos the night before. The only people who should go to Arby's often are the alcoholics who drink until 2am 5 times a week.

Arby’s sauce is p good though.

Reactions: Son Goku

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
They showed up for Matthews, I have a feeling they’ll show up for Mcdavid. Too much bonding in Banff not to win tonight.

They showed up for the Leafs because the Leafs are a legit contender in the.East and they had lost 2 games in 7 days to the f***ing Habs.

I expect complecency, especially after all these days off.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
See to me Arbys is for old people who love roast beef. But I love it. Especially the shakes

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

How can you count a constant?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I definitely have not eaten fast food in over 10 years. I think the only fast food i'd eat is Wendy's.

Go eat your kale stick in the corner, the fun people are talking :laugh:

But for real, fast food outside of Chipotle sucks. Like it tastes good, but it sucks. You can at least feel alright about yourself if you get a steak or grilled chicken burrito at Chipotle, but something like 5 guys? You'll fat shame yourself even if you're not fat.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

Olli's problem isn't getting beaten by McDavid. He's gonna beat everyone at some point. Olli's problem is getting beaten by middle of the pack guys.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Go eat your kale stick in the corner, the fun people are talking :laugh:

Yes..yes I am onboard with this comment, ColePens diet is gross...

But for real, fast food outside of Chipotle sucks. Like it tastes good, but it sucks.

...Holy f***ing shit, I hate you again.

Chipotle? Not a real food. We talking about Chipotle. Like. Not a taqueria. Not a taco truck. But. Chip-chipotle? Shit man. Not a real BURRITO, we talkin bout Chipotle?

9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg

Also...I am SO very sorry you sad sacks don't have real taquerias and legit taco trucks in your sad cities. Lol!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What if they bonded so much that they all decided to give up this old rat race and live together in a Banff commune for the rest of their days?

Naw..I think I found some footage of the Pens bonding in Banff over the weekend....

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
..Holy ****ing ****, I hate you again.

Chipotle? Not a real food. We talking about Chipotle. Like. Not a taqueria. Not a taco truck. But. Chip-chipotle? **** man. Not a real BURRITO, we talkin bout Chipotle?

9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg

Also...I am SO very sorry you sad sacks don't have real taquerias and legit taco trucks in your sad cities. Lol!

I don't consider chiptole to be like actual Mexican food, like you'd get at a taco truck or something like that. Chipotle has wraps, not burritos. Chiptole is less of a Mexican restaurant than Taco Bell is, and I'm pretty sure Taco Bell sells fries :laugh:

If I can go into a "Mexican restaurant" and get grilled chicken and cheese in a tortilla wrap, that's not a Mexican restaurant.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad