HT2UFxd.jpg

Line-ups subject to change
Pens Injuries: Justin Schultz
Oilers Injuries: Matt Benning, Ty Rattie, Andrej Sekera

Last edited:

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
I have a feeling that Sid won’t score until they play against the islanders. Hope I’m wrong

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Looking at the lineup..cant wait til guys like Bellerive and Hallander take over for Simon and Sheahan. Assuming those 2 reach their full potential which I believe they will. Wont be next season(Sully would retire from the NHL if forced to play them) but can see it in 2020.

Yeah our big 3 will be a few years older but I dont see much of a dropoff by then . Still plenty of years imo. Our window isnt as short as most think. Guentzel improving. Sprong will be off the 4th line and putting up big numbers(someone here will get an alert on their phone and come here to respond to this) and hopefully Murray is back to his "back to back cups" self.

This team will still be a top contender. The big 3 along with Guentzel, Sprong, Bellerive, and Hallander. Hornqvist, Rust, etc.

Cant wait for those guys, wish they were ready a year sooner tho.

Reactions: Warm Cookies

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Btw, It's Juuso not Jusso Riikola ;)
Fixed.
And on the subject of changes, the Oilers have recalled Marody and he skated on the third line with Lucic and Strome. The Oilers GDT has lines listed as:
RNH - McDavid - Yamamoto
Rieder - Draisaitl - JP
Lucic - Strome - Marody
Khaira - Brodziak - Kassian/Chiasson

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Garrison/Gravel - Bouchard

Talbot

EDIT: Updated Oilers line-up in OP using lines from here

Last edited:

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Yamamoto getting the start on McDavid’s wing today. 1 point in 6 games. Kid reminds me of a less skilled Sheary who is somehow smaller. He’s listed as 5’8” 154.

I’d hate to see Oleksiak lay the body on him. He might just disentegrate on the ice.

Pens SHOULD have this and hopefully the fact that it’s against McDavid will pump Sid up a little cause it’s a trickle effect from there.

Pens 5-1.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Win the match-up against McDavid's line and it is likely a blow out. He is basically their entire offense this year. Easier said than done, but we have Sid and Geno.
McDazzle is a one man army, if we can somewhat limit him, we should prevail.

I don't expect the level of performance we displayed against the leafs, but I hope it's relatively close as it pertains to structure, puck management and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad