GDT: Game 7 | Pens @ Oilers | October 23, 9:00 PM EST | Here's Your Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It kills me every time I see Mike in his absurdly hilarious over sized 80's style suits. The man needs a tailor, not meat sweats.

Speaking about the 80s and Arby’s, I worked after high school at the Arby’s on Fifth ave or Forbes in Oakland, and had to wear a horrible brown polyester uniform...ughhhh....won’t touch that so-called “meat”again if my life depended on it....

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
DeadlyImaginaryAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
When I think of EDM, which is not often, I think of this beauty and dream of another just like it....

Reactions: pistolpete11

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Speaking about the 80s and Arby’s, I worked after high school at the Arby’s on Fifth ave or Forbes in Oakland, and had to wear a horrible brown polyester uniform...ughhhh....won’t touch that so-called “meat”again if my life depended on it....

I knew it was you!!!!:laugh:

Reactions: Andy99

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The PIM totals being right after the games played and before the goals column is really messing with my mind.
Sorry :( I was trying to keep all the point stuff together since it's kind of a mash of different charts. Next time I'll move it to the end before the time on ice stat.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Sorry :( I was trying to keep all the point stuff together since it's kind of a mash of different charts. Next time I'll move it to the end before the time on ice stat.

Haha it's not *that* big a deal. It's just distracting because of what I'm used to. It's like BEDMAS, but for hockey stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad