GDT: Game 7: Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes | 10/27/23 19:00 MST | Scripps

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Lotta excuse making on these redirects. This is the NHL in 2023 a crap ton of the goals come on redirects. Goalies have to fight through it. But it's not all on Veggie by a long shot defenses have to box out guys so they can't just camp out and dink pucks wherever they want.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Even though he scored I think that’s the worst performance I’ve ever seen from Maccelli. Fumbling and dumb plays all night.

At least Moser woke up. Kerfoot know the season has started?

7 goals in 2 games and 0 points. f*** sake.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
So, the Coyotes and D-Backs both blew solid leads today and lost. Suns did the same thing last night. Not a good 24 hours for AZsports.

This season isn't turning out like I expected.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
8443f3.jpg

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
We were just passing into their sticks all night, the effort was good but the execution was way off. Kempe, Kopitar, and Daughty showed once again how good they are. I really love how Kempe plays hockey, and I hate he's a king. I want one of him.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Honestly, I'm not even sweating this loss as a fan. Kings are a team led by future HOFers. We're a young team, and the mark of a young team is losing games you should win. We should have won this game. We didn't. But this is the kind of failure that will inform our success in the long run. We'll get better because of tonight.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Honestly, I'm not even sweating this loss as a fan. Kings are a team led by future HOFers. We're a young team, and the mark of a young team is losing games you should win. We should have won this game. We didn't. But this is the kind of failure that will inform our success in the long run. We'll get better because of tonight.
I’m not sweating it either…but after watching the Dbacks blow game one in the 9th inning and then switching over to a 4-2 game to watch that finish was….not enjoyable haha.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Did anyone throw a check in that game?
I thought Liam OBrien was one of our best forwards tonight. He was throwing checks. One of the few guys who managed to chip pucks out and make simple plays. One of the few guys willing to drive the inside offensively. Oddly, the other guy I thought was effective at gaining the zone and getting inside and actually beating a Kings D was Cooley. And he got benched. Lol. He did have other issues that lead to the benching but I’m not fully onboard with it when Travis Boyd couldn’t keep up on a line that featured LOB. Haha.

Even though he scored I think that’s the worst performance I’ve ever seen from Maccelli. Fumbling and dumb plays all night.

At least Moser woke up. Kerfoot know the season has started?

7 goals in 2 games and 0 points. f*** sake.
Good to see Moser wake up. He’d been pretty disappointing and I was mildly nervous. Also haven’t seen Valimaki quite recapture the magic. Stecher and Brown are both pretty darn bad. And Dumba is not the type of guy who can be paired with someone like Stecher. That was a disaster.

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2015
Of all the yotes disappointments, this is the latest one.

Sorry guys, I jinxed it. Changed my nickname and avatar to get Cooley going

I even ordered Yotes merch for 120 bucks

I missed the first 10 mins of the game and I kinda knew we were going downhill after that. Sigh

:nopity:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
There’s a buncha bugs floating around right now.

There’s one screwing around with my memory right now. Trying to get a repair done and I keep forgetting where I set pieces down.
It's called "old age." I'm talking having good experience with this.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad