GDT: Game 7: Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes | 10/27/23 19:00 MST | Scripps

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
So I shouldn't listen to you when you call me out for my obviously bad trade proposals?
They aren’t bad, they’re optimistic. Both in terms of how ready this team is for the next step and how little we can get away with paying. :)

Nothing wrong with sunny ideas. Don’t mind the local Eeyore over here under his own personal little rain cloud.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I tried using the bing image generator to create an amusing victory over the kings with Keller scoring the winning goal and it ........somehow put in him in a Florida Panthers looking jersey circa 2015 so do with that what you will.

OIG.szac5MaymHtA8SmHsR74

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Reactions: Summer Rose

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
And it spit out one of McBain in the old version of our uniforms for some reason.....completely unprompted.

OIG.tOwL9vvt.mv9W1zL_hAa

With like a crown on the ice that he stole....
So much wrong -
What's the number on the arm of the other Coyote player? All the other faces appear to have melted. The opposing player in the half ref shirt. What is the third team in the purple on the left. Someone in the crowd above the "ref" is flipping the bird. Looks like 3 skaters on the right and only one leg. Awesome.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Well ai is great in some cases.
We went nuts with it and created fun DnD Fantasy characters.
For example a dwarf that Looks Like He belongs to Magic mikes Crew but in middle earth.
IMG-20231002-WA0063.jpg
"The dwarf who lifted and took creatin"

You can really run wild with it. Its awesome.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad