GDT: Game 7! Er... // Penguins @ Oilers // Oct 23 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SN-1

Who is currently the best hockey player in the world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
People blaming talbot who was not to blame on any goal lol But yet our Captain has vanished in the last two games. I know he carried us over the first few games but how could you just vanish on a big stage when he is playing one of his idols, Crosby? You can blame whoever you want for our loss tonight but Mdavid is not pulling is weight tonight

Oh hey it's the 'McDavid is the problem' guy.

You should hang around and post more often because watching you make a fool of yourself is highly entertaining.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
People blaming talbot who was not to blame on any goal lol But yet our Captain has vanished in the last two games. I know he carried us over the first few games but how could you just vanish on a big stage when he is playing one of his idols, Crosby? You can blame whoever you want for our loss tonight but Mdavid is not pulling is weight tonight
You make a post like this probably once a month, and its always so hilariously off.

Reactions: snipes and oXo Cube

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Don't remember the last time this team played a complete game. It's like they can only hold one objective in their head per game. Today's is "secondary scoring"

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
This is one bad take.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The kicking rule has pretty much been change to a kicking motion a couple years ago. Your allowed to angle your skate now to take away any grey area.

That’s been a good goal for 2 years now, not sure why everyone thinks it should be called off.

Looked like an NHL redirection to me but with slightly more forward motion than just a pure foot swivel. That's probably why. But yeh, good goal.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
second you I'd say he needs better positioning and reflexing. His paddle looked too flat and had too big a five-hole. Between that and the third which he got a piece, you expect one and hopefully two to be stopped. Honestly, fouth was bull and shouldn't have counted.

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Despite the deflating goals, I am amazed how well this team has played at times this period. The talent is there. They just need to keep it going and good things will happen sooner or later.

onetweasy

"That's just like, your opinion, man"
Oct 16, 2005
Bowling Alley
Two on point blank shots from prime scoring areas and a third on a redirect after making a huge stop. Come on.

I dont get this......did you see how many key saves Murray made at the start of the 2nd after being hung out to dry by his team.

Talbot lets the first shot he faces in the period and it goes in.....team hasn’t been the same since.

Once again Talbot has been outplayed by the opposing goalie. Happens way too often for my liking.

Reactions: LucicDestroyedHaley

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON

Holy balls that is a FLAMING HOT TAKE

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Don't be an apologist. He needs to stop two of those

Team can't keep giving up chances from point blank range.

The third goal was genuinely soft. You can't fault him on the other two all that much (he was in poor position for their second, but it was a grade A chance).

Really? This isn't a grade A scoring chance?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 8.57.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 8.57.45 PM.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: TheNumber4

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Reider is impressive . He skates hard. I don’t know what to say about Puju. Is he gripping the stick too hard? I watch him in warm up and he has a wicked shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad