GDT: Game 7! Er... // Penguins @ Oilers // Oct 23 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SN-1

Who is currently the best hockey player in the world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Our D should try covering the players in front

Talbot should make a decent save occassionally. Hes let in 2 goals this year because his pad wasnt to the ice.

For a player claiming to not have changed much in the offseason he's certainly showing it.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
giphy.gif
Amazing.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Jesse off the 2nd line already. Hard to argue with the decision after the Chiasson goals. Next stop the PB for Jesse P.

Reactions: Mez

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
So tough to peg this one on Talbot when this defence just gives up chance after chance after chance, we've seen it all last year and this year, opposition enters our zone, they create chances at will.

Then there's the fact that 2 of the goals were deflections. I'd pump the brakes on the Talbot blaming a bit but a big save here or there would have been nice.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Specifically 2nd round vs. the Oilers form because they completely changed the standard for Anaheim when they walked into Nashville, and the Ducks spent half the series in the penalty box.
The worst reffed series I've ever seen, in any sport. It still pisses me off a little, tbh.

Reactions: Canada Drai

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Gotta say this is the most entertained I've been in an NHL game in a long time.

I'm incensed and frustrated too, but entertained.

JayE

Sep 24, 2016
Two on point blank shots from prime scoring areas and a third on a redirect after making a huge stop. Come on.

The third goal was genuinely soft. You can't fault him on the other two all that much (he was in poor position for their second, but it was a grade A chance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad