GDT: Game 7! Er... // Penguins @ Oilers // Oct 23 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SN-1

Who is currently the best hockey player in the world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Call me a nonsensical optimist.

I still think we're going to pull this out.

DF2UNriVwAAKw0T.jpg

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
The third goal was genuinely soft. You can't fault him on the other two all that much (he was in poor position for their second, but it was a grade A chance).

The 3rd one was point blank as well right after a turnover.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
3rd will get ugly if the Pens start generating a volume of dangerous chances. They barely had anything going for them during that 2nd but our D and G have been godawful.

JayE

Sep 24, 2016
The 3rd one was point blank as well right after a turnover.

It wasn't from a great angle and it went right through him. That's a soft goal. People shouldn't be burning him in effigy, but he's been the second best goalie in this game (which has been a bit of a trend so far this year).

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Have to think McDavid breaks through soon. Rare for him to be shut down 2 games in a row.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
People blaming talbot who was not to blame on any goal lol But yet our Captain has vanished in the last two games. I know he carried us over the first few games but how could you just vanish on a big stage when he is playing one of his idols, Crosby? You can blame whoever you want for our loss tonight but Mdavid is not pulling is weight tonight

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Specifically 2nd round vs. the Oilers form because they completely changed the standard for Anaheim when they walked into Nashville, and the Ducks spent half the series in the penalty box.

We haven’t been the same since the screwjob that was the 2nd round the 2017 playoffs

JayE

Sep 24, 2016
People blaming talbot who was not to blame on any goal lol But yet our Captain has vanished in the last two games. I know he carried us over the first few games but how could you just vanish on a big stage when he is playing one of his idols, Crosby? You can blame whoever you want for our loss tonight but Mdavid is not pulling is weight tonight

Jesus Christ.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
The kicking rule has pretty much been change to a kicking motion a couple years ago. Your allowed to angle your skate now to take away any grey area.

That’s been a good goal for 2 years now, not sure why everyone thinks it should be called off.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Imma be so pissed if in the night our secondary scoring finally showed up we still lose because of our shit Defence that has been shit for 2 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad