GDT: Game 7! Er... // Penguins @ Oilers // Oct 23 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SN-1

Who is currently the best hockey player in the world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
There are 4 things Chiarelli needs to find in order for this team to be successful:

1) At least 2 top 6 wingers. No rookies, no AHL plugs.
2) 2 Top 4 D.
3) 2 NHL quality goaltenders
4) A new job.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
People blaming talbot who was not to blame on any goal lol But yet our Captain has vanished in the last two games. I know he carried us over the first few games but how could you just vanish on a big stage when he is playing one of his idols, Crosby? You can blame whoever you want for our loss tonight but Mdavid is not pulling is weight tonight
Oh it's the McDavid basher back just in time lol

space321

May 11, 2011
In a vacuum it's hard to blame Talbot for any of those individual goals, but for f*** sake, is it too much to ask a STARTING goaltender to make a good save or two to bail his team out? Talbot hasn't been playing a role in winning games since the beginning of last season, and his stats reflect that, they're way below average.

Reactions: GMofOilers

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
MCDAVID IS BAD CANT EVEN SCORE A GOAL !!! oh sorry that one numbnuts guy rubbed off on me.. dont worry i slapped myself back into reality

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
The fact they just showed that obvious too many men again is unbelievable too. We can't even get set and stone calls while they get weak ones.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
In a vacuum it's hard to blame Talbot for any of those individual goals, but for **** sake, is it too much to ask a STARTING goaltender to make a good save or two to bail his team out? Talbot hasn't been playing a role in winning games since the beginning of last season, and his stats reflect that, they're way below average.
He will be sub .900 after tonite He is what he is.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
In a vacuum it's hard to blame Talbot for any of those individual goals, but for **** sake, is it too much to ask a STARTING goaltender to make a good save or two to bail his team out? Talbot hasn't been playing a role in winning games since the beginning of last season, and his stats reflect that, they're way below average.
Imho he is the worst starter in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad