GDT: Game 7: Edmonton Oilers @ Phoenix Coyotes |1-30-13| 7:30PM

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
EDM will never be a playoff team if they are having this hard of a time with a team missing five(?) starters.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
EDM will never be a playoff team if they are having this hard of a time with a team missing five(?) starters.

If they keep playing pond hockey, these guys will never learn defense.

But I expect them to smoke Johnson in a shootout, if we get to that point.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Off the glove and sticked in by a teammate, isn't that a hand pass?

Morris wasn't after, Yak. Nash doesn't know what he is talking about. Whitney hit Morris in the head when he was skating towards, Yak.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Can't complain too much about their performance. Missing a starting goalie, two centers, a defenceman and a winger and getting a point out of it isn't so bad.

Coyotes had more shots on net, more faceoff wins, just lacked the one stat that matters most.

Last edited:

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
What happened?

Morris was giving it to the refs saying it was a hand pass to Yak, Ryan Whitney came over and gave Morris a little shot and a few choice words. Morris then starts pounding on him. McConnell and Nash then start talking about how it was Morris being "old school" and not liking Yakupovs celebration. I thought it was obvious that it wasn't.

Redcoyote

Hungry
Mar 21, 2009
Really glad we were able to still a point there at the end.

I hope we can get healthy again soon but until we do lets keep Chad Johnson in as much as we can. I think Nick Johnson should be in over Biz any day of the week.

Tonight I thought we looked better we just didn't get any of the bounces to go our way for the majority of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad