GDT: Game 7: Edmonton Oilers @ Phoenix Coyotes |1-30-13| 7:30PM

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

EDMONTON OILERS (3-2-0) vs PHOENIX COYOTES(2-4-0)

Game 7 at Jobing.com Arena, Glendale AZ

outdoor-led.jpg
city_moon.jpg

TV Coverage (FS Arizona Plus)
Radio Coverage(XTRA SPORTS 910AM)

NOTE: All lines are subject to change.

cabjmaace.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Hall​
|
Nugent-Hopkins​
|
Eberle​
Yakupov​
|
Gagner​
|
Hemsky​
Hartikainen​
|
Belanger​
|
Paajarvi​
Symth​
|
Horcuff​
|
Petrell​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Schultz Sr.-​
|
Schultz Jr.-​
Smid​
|
Petry​
Whitney​
|
Potter​

Goalie​
Dubnyk​

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Mikkel Boedker​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Steve Sullivan​
|
Martin Hanzal(A)
|
Radim Vrbata​
Lauri Korpikoski​
|
????​
|
David Moss​
Alexandre Bolduc​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
Kyle Chipchura​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Zbynek Michalek​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Derek Morris​
???​
|
David Schlemco​

Goalie​
Chad Johnson​

Last edited by a moderator:

Yote Devil

Jan 20, 2010
Prescott/Tempe,AZ
Hopefully our defense can play as well as they did versus the preds. I'm interested to see how Chad can do when he gets some more shots on him(not saying that he didnt play well last game).

knowsthegame

Mar 18, 2008
Tale of 2 NHL cities
Hopefully our defense can play as well as they did versus the preds. I'm interested to see how Chad can do when he gets some more shots on him(not saying that he didnt play well last game).
I am willing to accept whatever the outcome tonight with Chad in goal. I have no confidence in LOL and believe we can't be successful with him.

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley
I am willing to accept whatever the outcome tonight with Chad in goal. I have no confidence in LOL and believe we can't be successful with him.

Chad was a little shaky early on, but being in his second consecutive start, that shouldn't be a problem and as long as he gives the team in front of him a chance to win, I'll take it.

With LOL, you just never know. He could have a spectacular game one night and the next, lets in 4 softies. But most important, he struggles to put a full 60 minutes together.

If the boys play like they did on Monday, should be another 2 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Hanzal didn't skate this morning and is questionable for tonight per McLellan.

ArizonaCoyotes19

May 28, 2008
Winnipeg
hockeylists.com
Chad was a little shaky early on, but being in his second consecutive start, that shouldn't be a problem and as long as he gives the team in front of him a chance to win, I'll take it.

With LOL, you just never know. He could have a spectacular game one night and the next, lets in 4 softies. But most important, he struggles to put a full 60 minutes together.

If the boys play like they did on Monday, should be another 2 points.

Johnson isn't going to make any crazy saves but he doesn't have to as he was always in the right position. With his style of play I can definitely see him being more consistent than LOL.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Johnson isn't going to make any crazy saves but he doesn't have to as he was always in the right position. With his style of play I can definitely see him being more consistent than LOL.

Yup and we need the rest of the team to play the same way they did on Monday. Take away the angles and get in there to clear the rebounds.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Should be an exciting game!

I don't get FS+, any streams?

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
We play sloppy and stupid, we lose. We play like we should, we win fairly easily. Sounds so much easier than it really is. EDM will make us look silly if we let them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad