GDT: Game 7: Edmonton Oilers @ Phoenix Coyotes |1-30-13| 7:30PM

ScottsdaleYote

May 29, 2011
Last edited:

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
That was just awful. I had no problem with how they played after the 1st, or even the 2nd despite being down. Just ran out of time to take over the game. Figures, we went with just 11 forwards, one being Bissonette. I really would've much rather had Klinkhammer in the lineup than Biz. I don't know what's going on there.

Too many missing pieces, but thank God we'll be getting at least one of those pieces back Friday. And a back to back? Doubt Chad Johnson plays both. Please waive Babar, and keep CJ up here. I never thought I would say that, I wasn't too high of Johnson, but I'm changing my tune after just 2 games, yeah.

Antidote

Jun 8, 2007
Victoria, BC
A bit late to the party but I'm an Oilers fan who came in for the game. I'd read for years about the facility but was impressed by everything from the restaurants in the Mall to the arena itself. I should say really impressed to the point where we stayed an extra day in the area to check it all out.

Our section was about half and half from both teams but all the jawing was good-natured and fun for everyone. I really hope the uncertainty comes together for you. If there's a team to come back to, I'll be here next year for sure!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->