GDT: [Game #7] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:30 PM CT (BS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Why did the just leave Klingberg alone against two there ? Where where the other two skaters ?

Reactions: shadow1

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
How the f*** did they manage to lose that? Best effort of the year against a banged up team playing their back up goalie. Just wow

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Ideally he doesn't turn into the pressure and instead throws the puck around the boards for the easy 2 on 1

Literally the only time tonight a Stars defenseman DIDN'T just try to throw the puck up the boards. :laugh:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Ideally he doesn't turn into the pressure and instead throws the puck around the boards for the easy 2 on 1

But still, as soon as I saw Klingberg get double teamed I knew this game was over

He didn't throw it around the boards because he thought it was going to get cut off.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Stars finally play a good offensive game with fight only to blow the lead late and then lose in OT. I guess they got a loser point.

Saw my bad dream for the night, off to sleep.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Hey Gurianov had a nice goal in ot last home game. But let’s put Benn and Seguin out there who have done jackshit

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
trying to cheat up the ice, a sad and unsurprising loss
but like he said, the sooner we get some front office turnover, the better

wouldn’t Jeff Gorton be a decent snag even though everyone forecasts him in Chicago?

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
That shit was on Radulov at the end there, just left Klingberg alone to deal with 2 forwards and left his man all alone in front of the net. Then coasted back to watch Dadanov score

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Should have never even went to OT if they didn’t take their foot off the gas in the third.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Getting tired of razor saying the other teams goalie is playing a great game. It seems every game he says that. Maybe…just maybe this team sucks at shooting a puck. Some good saves for sure but a back up goalie is not this good. The offense is trash and the system they play in is why.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
trying to cheat up the ice, a sad and unsurprising loss
but like he said, the sooner we get some front office turnover, the better

wouldn’t Jeff Gorton be a decent snag even though everyone forecasts him in Chicago?

I don't think there's any possibility where Bowness is gone before Nill. You could try and fire Bowness, hire a coach, and then fire Nill at a later date, but unless you offer a contract that only goes until the end of the season it really handcuffs whoever the new GM coming in is. It also makes Dallas a less attractive place for a new hire since they can't choose a coaching staff, which is probably the first big decision any GM is allowed to make. It's certainly not unheard of, but it would be unusual to fire Bowness, hire an interim guy, and then probably see him walk because a GM has a different idea in mind.

I'm on this train, but I don't see it leaving the station until the season is close to over, or possibly right before the trade deadline if they want someone to come in and get used to the situation before the draft and to deal with UFA signings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad