GDT: Game 7: Columbus at Anaheim | 10/24 10PM EDT

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm not one of the quitters who thinks a 3-1 deficit after 2 is game over every time, but on this night I'd be very surprised. They simply don't have the legs while Anaheim is fresh (nevermind an elite team regardless of energy levels of either team), and I still have no idea why Bob is in there. Not that Forsberg or Mc or whoever would be any better necessarily but, I mean I just don't get it. He can't play 82 games.

It would be Forsberg tonight as Mc is injured....... I've seen teams win for a guy who has never played a major league game.... You're right, Bob can't play 82 games.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I think that goal was actually Foligno's. It went in way too late after Hartnell's shot, so Foligno had to have hit it when he took a swipe.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
ACL is probably shredded. Cracknell's a pretty good player according to Blues fans (who have a much better idea than the overreactors around here after a few minutes watching him). That's a shame.

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
the bottom six is just so hard to watch. No skill or creativity just dump and chase and grinding on the boards hate it. Need more depth on the bottom six.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Please tell me I did not seriously just hear Rimer call Jack Johnson, Josh Johnson.....

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
looking at the ducks forward depth compared to ours just makes me sick to my stomach. Not going any where this year unless are bottom six starts playing good offensively or wee acquire more depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad