GDT: Game 7: Columbus at Anaheim | 10/24 10PM EDT

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
Our 4th line is like an AHL line. I mean chaput, boll, and cracknell. Its just so crap and possibly the worst 4th line in the league in terms of offense. I have to blame the GM for not giving us a better bottom six this year.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Keep in mind LA has had 3 days off since they played last(when we play them), and it was Buffalo. They'll have legs, we just got done playing our balls off in SJ with no gas tonight, we better get our legs back in the one day off we have.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Our 4th line is like an AHL line. I mean chaput, boll, and cracknell. Its just so crap and possibly the worst 4th line in the league in terms of offense. I have to blame the GM for not giving us a better bottom six this year.

We didn't lose this game because of our 4th line.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
About what I expected. Both on the ice and on the forums. We've got an entire top six line missing due to injuries and you have people complaining about the 4th line. As if that cost us a damn thing tonight. Talk about red herring.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.

4th line isn't meant for them to create offense though. More for energy. Any goals by them would be a bonus. Unfortunately I don't think they're creating energy to get the team going. This is where I miss Mackenzie. It seems like he got the team going and scored once and a while.

Blame the 2nd line for the lack of offense.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

Sarcasm post right ? You realize with 3 of our top
6 out that others have to move up to play in there place . This thread is hilarious tonight . So what , we lost to Anaheim who is probably the best team in the NHL , on a back to back , with injury depleted team . Even if we lose Sunday , we have a 500 record which is pretty good with both Jenner , Dubinsky , Murray and Horton out . Don't get me wrong , I hope we win like last night on San jose . But these are 3 of best teams in NHL, on road , and those teams relatively healthy

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Tough assignment tonight, back to back on the road against a good, rested team. The effort was there. I can't complain.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

@Aportzline: Told #CBJ Cam Atkinson did not sustain any damage to right eye. Cut was below eye.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
@Aportzline: Told #CBJ Cam Atkinson did not sustain any damage to right eye. Cut was below eye.

That's great news. That looked terrible.

& WTF is up with Cracknell. Gets basically carried off & I don't think he missed a shift. I don't think I've ever seen that before unless the guy was faking & trying to draw a major penalty. That was obviously not the case & have to assume he got a stinger down his leg that lasted way longer than normal. Weird situation.

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
Sorry guys for my stupid comments. Only having a bit of fun sorry if I'm being annoying, I'll post sensible comments from now on.

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
For my honest opinion after tonight. Its been a great start to the season. Tonight we were just tired which was expected and we were still in the game with 5 minutes left. I think once we get dubi, boone, murray, and dano back we will be even better as a team than we are now. High hopes for this season and roll on to LA on sunday. Have a good night guys. CBJNATION!

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
Not at all shocked by the performance tonight from the guys.

They played about at the level I thought they would. Coming off of a road game where they really had to fight hard to win, we were due for a pretty resounding loss tonight, especially on a back to back.

Rebound and try to steal a game from the Champs. Go from there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad