GDT: Game 7: Columbus at Anaheim | 10/24 10PM EDT

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I have said it from the beginning of the season --- Wennberg belongs in the AHL. Yes, he has a lot of talent. But he simply is not ready for the toughness of the NHL. He is hurting the team right now. Let him toughen up in the AHL. That is what the AHL is for. With him on the ice, it is like the Jackets are playing with 11 forwards. Not a good idea agianst the Ducks.

The CBJ are 4-2..... not sure how much any individual could be hurting a team that is .666%

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
This was a schedule loss the moment it was released. Arguably the absolute best team in hockey, on the road 21 hours after we play a loaded Sharks team. Not even mad whatever happens here to be honest. (Goal occurred as I was like half-way through typing before.)

Need a better showing on Sunday. Compete with the Kings. Bob NEVER should've played this game, though. That's the only thing I hate.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We need Murray back badly...

Defense isn't supposed to be played by 2 players on any shift... :help:
Team effort. Dmen not doing well and forwards swatting with sticks instead of forcing pressure and turnovers.

Not CBJ hockey I expect

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
that's complete BS play by Boll.....

If his ass isn't watching the game Sunday then that's a sad move by Richards

not only can he not skate or handle the puck, but taking completely idiotic penalties when down 3-1 is unacceptable

Lightningbolt

Oct 24, 2014
and earlier I kept on saying boll was useless and all he does is fight. Guess I was right. Once dubi, boone, and dano come back, I hope I will never see jared boll play another game in a jacket uniform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad