GDT: Game 69: Vancouver vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZX - Winning is cool, but not right now Edition

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
This actually reinforces what I was saying the other day, Nash has been way less annoying this season.

There's no way in the past he doesn't hit at least half of these through 2.
Think it needs updating though.

Nash has changed some of his “Nashisms”

Reactions: Mosby

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Canucks down by one late. Anyone want to wager that Tocchet won't call a time out?

Wow he did. Now just need John MacLean to doodle on a whiteboard.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Tocchet after the game:

"Uhh... umm... I don't know what happened with the 6-5 man advantage... we've been working on it since I got here and uh... we just can't figure it out"

Not sure if that's what he'll actually say but expecting something similar -- wonder how long it'll take before all of Canada / hockey realizes this guy is a clown of a coach.

In the meantime Coyotes tied with Canucks and Blues (canucks and blues have 2 games in hand). Seven points below OTT let's see what happens rest of year

Reactions: MIGs Dog and Mosby

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Don't look now but we have 19 home wins on the season.

That is more home wins than EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE WEST except for MIN, LA, VGK, WPG.

So the 5th most home wins in the Western Conference for those who don't feel like counting.

#MulletMagic

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Don't look now but we have 19 home wins on the season.

That is more home wins than EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE WEST except for MIN, LA, VGK, WPG.

So the 5th most home wins in the Western Conference for those who don't feel like counting.

#MulletMagic
But I thought the Mullett was a joke and our players would be embarrassed to play there. At least that’s what Nick “chychrun for Clarke” Kypreos told all of us

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Good game. Crowd was good too. They must have turned down the volume in the arena, I remember it being about 10 decibels too loud last time.

GMBA was in eye sight of where we sat and he was jazzed! Every decent hit or goal id peek up and he’d be standing clapping ect.

F the tank, this team for some reason is too good for last place I guess.

Kassian bullied Garland for something. When Kassian came back from being tossed at the next face after the misconduct he told Garland he’d f***ing kill him if he did it again, whatever it was that he did.

Onto the next!

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Kassian bullied Garland for something. When Kassian came back from being tossed at the next face after the misconduct he told Garland he’d f***ing kill him if he did it again, whatever it was that he did.
Is it wrong to admit I was rooting for Garland there? Keller was just sort of watching it from the bench with this amused look on his face, chomping away on the mouth guard,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad