GDT: Game 69: Vancouver vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZX - Winning is cool, but not right now Edition

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
It's over. Tocchet's gone. Could care less about beating Tocchet. Chayka did far more damage to this club than Tocchet. Tocchet is a mediocre coach, now coaching a mediocre team. I could see a rivalry building with Minnesota after that last roller derby style game, but not Vancouver.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Would you prefer another 69 reference??
driverama-no-no-no.gif

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Second game of the season for me tonight, had to get in there and see this team do what it’s doing. Blame me if we lose.

As an FYI to you and everyone, currently the only Shaq's big chicken location in all of AZ is in the Mullett (more are coming I guess). Imo not a life changer by any means but imo better than popeye's and absolutely worth a try since you're there anyway.

Go Yotes! Or go Canucks. Honestly who knows anymore

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
As an FYI to you and everyone, currently the only Shaq's big chicken location in all of AZ is in the Mullett (more are coming I guess). Imo not a life changer by any means but imo better than popeye's and absolutely worth a try since you're there anyway.

Go Yotes! Or go Canucks. Honestly who knows anymore

They just opened one in the new KC airport. I'll have to try it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad