GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Guys Kane has 38 points in 38 games and could have a bunch more if Debrincat was alive. We definitely need to extend him!
If someone would have told me in July that Patrick Kane was going to be going PPG and potentially lead the Wings to the post season after surgery that typically ends careers Inwould have asked what looney bin they escaped from

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
This team is like that one girlfriend I’m sure we have all had in our lifetimes. You’re pissed off, ready to leave her ass and then she gives you that look and it’s a hubadabadoooo and you’re back in a good mood.

What a game.

Playoff hope still alive, only caught the end of the 3rd and OT. Lots of good and bad moments. Hopefully an emotional win like this can propel the team in the right direction to finish off the year and make it into the final tournament.
Vicky Mendoza. She plays hopscotch with the hot/crazy scale.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Kane in 38 games 15 goals 23 assists 38 points including 6 game winners.
I think i'm pretty confident at this point that he's going to be fine from his surgery, he's playing at a PPG level and has taken some heavy hits and gotten right back up. I really, really want him to stick around for a few seasons, Raymond's face during his interview tonight just talking about Kane being here kind of said it all, he's someone the kids look up to, he's dynamic and producing. We need that guy here, they are excited to have someone like him here.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
This team is like that one girlfriend I’m sure we have all had in our lifetimes. You’re pissed off, ready to leave her ass and then she gives you that look and it’s a hubadabadoooo and you’re back in a good mood.
She reminds you that she got that scunion... Oohweee...

• Haha
Reactions: 13to40

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
He has 2 different injuries. The most recent one appears to be a lower body injury of some sort that occurred while doing the splits. Video doesn't give a good indication of what he injured.

I had heard that he recovered from a groin injury only to then injure the other groin muscle.

Reactions: Gniwder

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Honestly watching the replay Seider's interference was a lot more minor than I thought.

He does have a right to that space and doesn't move to get in Gaudreau's way. He gives him a bit of a hook but Gaudreau is already late on the switch and like 10 feet away from Kane when he shoots.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
What a weird game. What ever was said in the first intermission needs to be tattooed on the players.

I thought Czarnik actually looked good between Kane and DBC. A little energetic wrecking ball, forechecking like mad, flubbing passes, getting the puck back, trying again, getting stick on puck, flying around, generally on top of the play.

Reactions: wingerdinger

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Was watching this from replay...

19 seconds left and was giving up for this season. :) 3-2, we are gonna lose.

Seeing the result... 3-4 OT win WTF. :D

Everybody loves Raymond. Man he is becoming the next Yzerman. Hates to lose. And that's how this should be and will be.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Not uncommon for athletes to injure the side that's healthy when favoring it more heavily.

Can you really favor one side of your groin versus the other?

Never had a groin injury, but I would imagine I wouldn't be doing the splits if I could, regardless of which side hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad