GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (57).png

Screenshot (58).png

Gotta win this one. Let's Go Boys!

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
The key is to win both games at home and find a way to stop our 5 game losing streak on the road. We need at least six points on this trip. Nashville, Washington, Carolina, Florida and Tampa are extremely difficult. If we fail on this trip are season as good as done.

Reactions: RedHawkDown

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
The key is to win both games at home and find a way to stop our 5 game losing streak on the road. We need at least six points on this trip. Nashville, Washington, Carolina, Florida and Tampa are extremely difficult. If we fail on this trip are season as good as done.

I'm quite sure we will stay on the hunt as long as for that last 2 games. Maybe 1-2 points behind a playoff spot, but then we have two games against Montreal. We will win those easily and then if others will lose or win their tougher games.

Season is not over after any single loss, like many likes to doom and gloom in here.

When Larkin comes back, this is a new team again.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
When Larkin comes back, this is a new team again.
I know it's immature, but I wouldn't mind seeing some "leaked" footage from the practice when he skated a little bit with him explaining to the rest of the team that he's trying to emulate Yzerman, Lidstrom, and Zetterberg, but it looks like they're trying to emulate Sean Avery.

Reactions: Henkka

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I really dislike the typical coach "terrified of the unknown" tactics.

We know Chiarot and Mo together doesn't work. Tried multipe times. It's just not a good fit.
We don't know if Maatta and Mo could work together. Too terrifying to try, we know the outcome of the other pairing, even though it's not a good outcome, it's known and thereby preferable.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
If we lose tonight I won't be watching til next season ( this is a complete lie but we can't lose this game!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad