GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Why must this team play with my emotions? Or is it heart palpitations? lol
This team is like that one girlfriend I’m sure we have all had in our lifetimes. You’re pissed off, ready to leave her ass and then she gives you that look and it’s a hubadabadoooo and you’re back in a good mood.

What a game.

Playoff hope still alive, only caught the end of the 3rd and OT. Lots of good and bad moments. Hopefully an emotional win like this can propel the team in the right direction to finish off the year and make it into the final tournament.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Lucas Raymond should wear a letter for this team and needs to be locked up for 8 years. What a f***ing star.
It’s a small detail, but one thing I noticed is when Kane scored, Raymond made an absolute sprint over to Kane from the bench in excitement to go celebrate while most of the team kind lolligaged their way over in comparison

The man just loves winning, and little details like that, to go along with his tremendous play during the bad stretch, tell me he’s going to (already is?) a leader for this team

4c2b6473-9225-47dd-99b2-3c9a7cc2ad66_text.gif

"Lucas Raymond scored 50pts, as if it was one"

HuS.gif

"100 pts...with his own stick. Cut through them like Moses through the Red Sea"

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Didn't notice that massive pick from Mo on Johnny hockey for the OT winner. That real subtle type. Good job Mo, that's why Gaudreau was so pissed.
Same s#!t the "big" teams have been pulling against us all season. If you are smart enough to already happen to be in the place someone will will want to skate through? What was it, "Suttal Intafearanse"?

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Some of you been reading too many sens fans post. Cat is still a useful player for us, I'm down on him not scoring as well but we shouldn't subtract top six forwards who are 26.
Plus, his contract isn’t desirable for other teams.

Whatever Stutzle got may be what he’s looking for
Stutzle plays a more important position and is better.

Reactions: DamonDRW

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Guys Kane has 38 points in 38 games and could have a bunch more if Debrincat was alive. We definitely need to extend him!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I feel like I've said it many times now but holy hell what is it gonna take for this team to look like they care in the first period?

It took last second heroics and puck luck to come away with two points against friggin Columbus.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Plus, his contract isn’t desirable for other teams.

Stutzle plays a more important position and is better.
Didnt Stutzle sign his contract after his 58pt year and before his breakout season?

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I feel like I've said it many times now but holy hell what is it gonna take for this team to look like they care in the first period?

It took last second heroics and puck luck to come away with two points against friggin Columbus.
It's as if they're "managing their game (stamina)" for the 4rd but, I mean, it's been how many games now?

My wife is 2 for 2 this season. Just sayin'.
She is now "our" wife.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad