Post-Game Talk: Game #69 Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks 3/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Dam it. What bad luck there as Rinne stops the shot and it hits the leg of cannuck and it goes in.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
10.png

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
A loss tonight and the upcoming B2B's against Islanders and Caps (where we are guaranteed to lose at least one) makes this week very critical for your "Commanding Lead". Tonight's game is a must win otherwise our lead could be 2 or 3 points after Friday if we have a lead at all.

Has any team ever lost an 8 point lead with 14 games left? As far as I know, the answer is no. I posted this in the NHL thread or Observations thread, but we're WC#1 barring something that has never happened before.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
A loss tonight and the upcoming B2B's against Islanders and Caps (where we are guaranteed to lose at least one) makes this week very critical for your "Commanding Lead". Tonight's game is a must win otherwise our lead could be 2 or 3 points after Friday if we have a lead at all.

And you know this how???? Is that just like the stretch we just completed where we played the Hawks, Blues and Stars back to back to back- and won all 3???

Again, your posts make zero sense, but I am out on this discussion- agree to disagree.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Has any team ever lost an 8 point lead with 14 games left? As far as I know, the answer is no. I posted this in the NHL thread or Observations thread, but we're WC#1 barring something that has never happened before.

It's unlikely, but I'm sure it's probably happened. Still, some tough games left on the schedule, so Preds need to beat the teams they should be beating. We lose to NYI, WSH, LA, it will start getting a bit uncomfortable, especially if we come out of CGY/VAN with only 1 point. Helps that Minny/Colorado seem to have no interest in catching us.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
It's unlikely, but I'm sure it's probably happened. Still, some tough games left on the schedule, so Preds need to beat the teams they should be beating. We lose to NYI, WSH, LA, it will start getting a bit uncomfortable, especially if we come out of CGY/VAN with only 1 point. Helps that Minny/Colorado seem to have no interest in catching us.

And if anyone wants to feel better about our chances, just take a look at Colorado's remaining schedule. It is absolutely brutal.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
As of March 9th in the season, Ottawa last year overcame the greatest deficit in a decade at 5 points and they had to finish 13-3-2 to claim the last WC spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad