Post-Game Talk: Game #69 Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks 3/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
We're due for a loss; 10-0-3 or something over the last 13 arent we? This is a bad game, but let's not get hasty as Treebeard would say.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Not really. Keep playing like these last two games and they will be lucky to make it by 1 point. Seems like a repeat of last year.

You cannot be serious- we are in the middle of a 14 game point streak and have a commanding lead over 2 teams who haven't come close to playing as well as we have.

So we have one bad period and "we will be lucky to make playoffs"????

Some of you guys need to get a grip.......

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
You cannot be serious- we are in the middle of a 14 game point streak and have a commanding lead over 2 teams who haven't come close to playing as well as we have.

So we have one bad period and "we will be lucky to make playoffs"????

Some of you guys need to get a grip.......

We are in 6th place w/ San Jose only one point behind us and only 7 points ahead of Minnesota and Colorado and yet we have a commanding lead? All it takes is losing some games and them winning games for us to be back in last place for a playoff spot. For me that isn't much security. Yes we more than likely will make the playoffs w/ Arizona being way behind us in points but my point is it wouldn't take much for us to drop back to last place in the playoff running.

Last edited:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Seriously?

Back to back flat performances against bottom feeders of the worst division in the league with three tough games against the Isles, Caps, and Kings coming up soon after. Yeah, I'm now a little skeptical about entering the postseason on the same strong note we had been riding of late, which is the level we're going to need to play at against a Dallas, Chicago, or LA/Anaheim.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
We are in 6th place w/ San Jose only one point behind us and only 7 points ahead of Minnesota and Colorado and yet we have a commanding lead? All it takes is loses some games and them winning games for us to be back in the last place to get a playoff spot. For me that isn't much security. Yes we more than likely make the playoffs w/ Arizona being way behind us in points but my point is it wouldn't take much for us to drop back to last place in the playoff running.

Umm- yes. With this little time left that most definitely is a commanding lead- and we also have a game in hand on the Avs. (And the Sharks are irrelevant- they are in the top 3 in the Pacific).

It would take a monumental collapse by us to fall behind both the Avs and Wild.

We have about a 96% statistical chance to make playoffs at this point.

Again, some of you need to get a grip....

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Umm- yes. With this little time left that most definitely is a commanding lead- and we also have a game in hand on the Avs. (And the Sharks are irrelevant- they are in the top 3 in the Pacific).

It would take a monumental collapse by us to fall behind both the Avs and Wild.

We have about a 96% statistical chance to make playoffs at this point.

Again, some of you need to get a grip....

A loss tonight and the upcoming B2B's against Islanders and Caps (where we are guaranteed to lose at least one) makes this week very critical for your "Commanding Lead". Tonight's game is a must win otherwise our lead could be 2 or 3 points after Friday if we have a lead at all.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad