Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
Solid win. f*** the shootout lol. Kase doesn’t work with Krejci/Ritchie it seems, how long do you wait to switch it up?

Debrusk-Coyle-Kase?

Or do you split up the Bergy line and swap Pasta/Kase?

Just spitballing. Bruins aren’t playing bad, but the middle 6 is still not firing on all cylinders. I want this team to hit a better stride closer to the playoffs. Can’t play the Marchand/Bergy/Pasta line 40 minutes a game in the playoffs.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and then runs into the Florida locker room and breaks all of Dadonov's sticks over his head whoopsie didn't see you there my bad ha ha ha we won*

20200201_151123.gif

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Opinions about “intent” for that elbow can go on all day long.

The fact is if you catch a guy with an elbow, and it causes a head injury, it is supposed to be a major by the rulebook. I’m still baffled as to how you can explain that only being a minor. Intentional or not.

Guys get caught in open ice all the time and incidentally take a shot in the head. It’s pretty much always a five and game. This was many times more egregious.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

The fact is if you catch a guy with an elbow, and it causes a head injury, it is supposed to be a major by the rulebook. I’m still baffled as to how you can explain that only being a minor. Intentional or not.

Guys get caught in open ice all the time and incidentally take a shot in the head. It’s pretty much always a five and game. This was many times more egregious.

It’s like blizzaro world. When I saw it live, I thought it warranted a minor, but after seeing the replay, I thought double minor at the least.

What could the refs have seen on replay that made them think the opposite?

Reactions: rank

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Yup

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Solid win. f*** the shootout lol. Kase doesn’t work with Krejci/Ritchie it seems, how long do you wait to switch it up?

Debrusk-Coyle-Kase?

Or do you split up the Bergy line and swap Pasta/Kase?

Just spitballing. Bruins aren’t playing bad, but the middle 6 is still not firing on all cylinders. I want this team to hit a better stride closer to the playoffs. Can’t play the Marchand/Bergy/Pasta line 40 minutes a game in the playoffs.

And it wasn't fixed at the deadline either. Kase is not a top 6 forward, seen nothing in his game to this point that tells me otherwise

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
It’s like blizzaro world. When I saw it live, I thought it warranted a minor, but after seeing the replay, I thought double minor at the least.

What could the refs have seen on replay that made them think the opposite?

This review BS is ruining the game. The only review that should be warranted is a questionable goal.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
NESN breaking down the blown major call.
Our feed on NHL app ends immediately after the game, what are they saying? I still don’t think it was a “blown” call. It was enough of a follow through from the play on the puck that reducing it to a minor was appropriate. Penalty, yes. Major? No. Obvious cheap shot like so many here are calling it? Also no.

Reactions: NMF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad