Post-Game Talk: GAME 67 - We Had 'Em All the Way - BRUINS 4 Sunrise 3 F

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Bruins play Pens tough too.Here is a thought.Folks might laugh but I am firing it out there.15 points back of Tampa .Game at hand and play them twice.Potential is there to be say 9 pts out technically.:badidea:Never know cause they have 3 vs Capitals 2 vs Leafs who play them hard.They have Price with habs and play a tough Blues team too_Odds are long but no way I quit hoping till math says so.

Nah. I’d rather give some guys a few nights off before the playoffs then push for 1st in the Atlantic.

Health and rest for the playoffs is my priority. Don’treally care if we end up 1st or 2nd in the Atlantic standings.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Nice shot by Gryz. If he can do this a little more often he will be the complete package.
The only issue seems to be a penalty per game thing going on.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
To our Leafs lurkers

tenor.gif

You are so bad but in an entirely good way :biglaugh:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
This week at work has been absolute hell and I fell asleep before it was over :cry:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Full disclosure.... I ordered cookies from Duchess last night on uber eats after the game... i regretted it after eating them... but when i stepped on the scale this morning I weighed the same as yesterday morning... so less regrettable now

AND HAPPY BDAY!
Thanks!

Magic Bruins cookies have no calories, ya know. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad