Post-Game Talk: GAME 67 - We Had 'Em All the Way - BRUINS 4 Sunrise 3 F

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Ottawa the worst team in the league. Bruins should win even if they don’t play particularly well. I think the streak may come to an end on Sunday vs Pittsburgh. Penguins are playing better lately. Hopefully the Bruins can maintain at least a 4 point lead over the Leafs the rest of the way so they can rest some bodies down the stretch .

Bruins play Pens tough too.Here is a thought.Folks might laugh but I am firing it out there.15 points back of Tampa .Game at hand and play them twice.Potential is there to be say 9 pts out technically.:badidea:Never know cause they have 3 vs Capitals 2 vs Leafs who play them hard.They have Price with habs and play a tough Blues team too_Odds are long but no way I quit hoping till math says so.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Bruins play Pens tough too.Here is a thought.Folks might laugh but I am firing it out there.15 points back of Tampa .Game at hand and play them twice.Potential is there to be say 9 pts out technically.:badidea:Never know cause they have 3 vs Capitals 2 vs Leafs who play them hard.They have Price with habs and play a tough Blues team too_Odds are long but no way I quit hoping till math says so.

If the Bruins catch Tampa, I will be stunned. Tampa is performing as good as the 95-96 Red Wings and it will need a massive fall off for them to lose 15 points at this point.

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Tuned in when it was 2-1 in the 2nd, what a game! This group is just so resilient, even when Florida scored immediately after Bergy's first goal they just stuck with it and kept pressuring. Amazing, this is one of the most fun Bruins teams I can remember.

Reactions: Strafer

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
This team is 21-3-5 since December 28th. That's good for 47 out of a possible 58 points.

They have the best points % in the entire league since Jan. 1

Bruins = .804
Tampa = .778
Hurricanes = .750
Sharks = .740
Blues = .724

What's amazing is they had a pretty historic run just a year ago. They went 37-8-4 from Nov. 16 2017 to March 10 2018. If you combine the two streaks your looking at a staggering 58-11-9 record over a combined 6 1/2 months of hockey under Cassidy with this core group.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
sports3819.png

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He is such an idiot
Jones is an embarrassment.. His show is impossible to listen to but the honks who keep calling in I guess have no live's. That station has become irrelevant to the Bruins even IF they are the "flagship station of the Bruins."
The other day they were dissecting a Queen song, trying to figure out the words. I kept thinking "what's the point and what's this have to do with anything sports related?!?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Jones is an embarrassment.. His show is impossible to listen to but the honks who keep calling in I guess have no live's. That station has become irrelevant to the Bruins even IF they are the "flagship station of the Bruins."
They don't represent the B's IMO. I used to listen to them on the way home from the game but of late they sometimes have fantasy football instead of the wrap up on the B's game. Even when they are on they don't sound like they understand hockey.

Reactions: Strafer

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
They don't represent the B's IMO. I used to listen to them on the way home from the game but of late they sometimes have fantasy football instead of the wrap up on the B's game. Even when they are on they don't sound like they understand hockey.
The other day they were dissecting a Queen song, trying to figure out the words. I kept thinking "what's the point and what's this have to do with anything sports related?!?"

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Yes, at night (like daytime) I scan by their station but end up listening to music rather than the clowns over there. Felger gets a lot of heat here but I think that he's really trying to "understand" hockey. Mazz IMO is a jerk, his voice is grating to my ears. He's so reactionary and high pitched, he's Barney Fife...
As I said, Jones' show has no direction and is simply white noise. No value IMO, just a negative drag.
EDIT: One positive thing that I have to say is that they certainly have the Celtics players pegged. Poor attitude "me" athletes is what their "leaders" are. They ought to take a page out of the Bruins book and rethink their approach, but then again, I couldn't care less about that team.

Last edited:

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
As frustrating as it is for this team to go up against a goaltender like Brayden Holtby...

There is just nothing like what they do to Roberto Luongo year after year. Putting him in against the Bruins is just cruel and unusual punishment at this point.
Honestly, I feel bad for that guy. You're right, it is just cruel pushing him out there to take a beating against the B's game in game out. Let the guy go quietly into retirement. He ought to fake an injury when the plane lands at Hanscom pre-game!:laugh::sarcasm::laugh:

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Woke up this morning, still feel great about this

I'm not even really thinking about the playoffs. I just want this team to keep rolling and having fun while doing so. The regular season will come to an end before we know it.

And by the way, seeing as that he's a former member of that douchebag 2011 Vancouver team? f*** Luongo. I will never feel sorry for him when it comes to hockey

Reactions: sooshii

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad