GDT: Game 66: Red Wings vs sabres 12:30 pm et 3/16/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Bro did they take the patch off? We won? still have to see the highlights but judging from the score looks like we just didn't win but did it convincingly.
Soft goal by Reimer and one terrible giveaway by Gostibehere, that's it about the big mistakes.
They worked very hard and fought for every inch of the ice. They earned the win.
It seemed like Seider was on the ice the whole game

Reactions: dalem177

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I hope this calms some ppl down, the Flyers, Devils,Caps were all sellers at the deadline. The Wings missing the playoffs is very unlikely
In terms of pt%, the Wings aren't even in a playoff spot. It's NYI that the fans are worried about, the rest of them don't matter.

Wings will have to win at least 9 of the remaining 15 games to make it. Tough task without DBoss while wearing a garbage patch.

Reactions: theYman and Realgud

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
In terms of pt%, the Wings aren't even in a playoff spot. It's NYI that the fans are worried about, the rest of them don't matter.

Wings will have to win at least 9 of the remaining 15 games to make it. Tough task without DBoss while wearing a garbage patch.

If the flyers keep struggling NYI will pass them for third in the Metro.

Reactions: 14ari13

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
We win one game and some ppl are convinced now we turned it around and will make the playoffs lol

Still Going to take a miracle to hold off all the teams right behind us . Were going to need a long win streak now

Reactions: Sentinel

Fynn

Apr 23, 2017
Wasn't Berggren supposed to be our trade deadline acquisition?? But not good enough to be in the lineup over Austin Czarnik? I get they're up against waiver issues, but FFS, why call the guy up and give him one game to prove something? This is so Holland-esque. AC is Stevie's Danny Cleary.

Last edited:
Reactions: letsgowings9999

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Wasn't Berggren supposed to be our trade deadline acquisition?? But not good enough to be in the lineup over Austin Czarnik? I get their up against waiver issues, but FFS, why call the guy up and give him one game to prove something? This is so Holland-esque. AC is Stevie's Danny Cleary.

We won so it's clearly berggrens fault we lost the last 7 and he'll now be sent down and traded in the off season for some 4th liner

Reactions: Fynn

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
We win one game and some ppl are convinced now we turned it around and will make the playoffs lol

Still Going to take a miracle to hold off all the teams right behind us . Were going to need a long win streak now

Wasn't Berggren supposed to be our trade deadline acquisition?? But not good enough to be in the lineup over Austin Czarnik? I get they're up against waiver issues, but FFS, why call the guy up and give him one game to prove something? This is so Holland-esque. AC is Stevie's Danny Cleary.

You guys couldn't let us enjoy the win for 24 hours before taking a big steaming dump in the GDT?

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
My usual source for sporting events I cannot watch was shambles today. All roads led to FuboTV site. It was not fun. So, I tracked the score whilst eating Ruffles and watching a W.A.S.P. discography review. Twas my game day experience. Not optimal but...

Thank God for a win. The recent run has been a slog but I enjoyed the melodramatic fire Newsy thread on the main board. Losing streaks create much drama.
WASP, you say? Was it the Metal Mythos? I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Bondurant

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
he is playing better than berg. berg is just like the other players, offense but not gritty. at least czarnik plys defense and plays hard, berg is not that. we dont need berg when we have copp, fabs etc...

Czarnik doesn't really do anything. He just kind of skates around out there. I never said anything about Berggren.

Thought Ras had a huge game. Was all over the ice.

I actually thought Fischer was one of the better players today.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
At times I see Lalonde as that guy at work who isn’t very competent but hey everyone - he brought us Tim Hortons!!!
Hey, soft skills are going to keep my bills paid as AI ravages through all these jobs.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Lucas Raymond deserves an A more than Mo. imo, Razor is on par with Larkin for what he means to this team. He is engaged and locked in. His compete is Uber high and he has some snarl. I am excited to see how he progresses by the time he is 25.

Honestly, I’m a huge fan of his and, god forbid, he ever dons another jersey, I would still cheer for him.
Raymond this year is more assertive. Last season he looked down on himself when things weren't working. He looked dejected half the time. He took what they gave him except for a couple of stretches.

This season he's working hard, even through the tough stretches.

You're right, he's been a good leader.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad