GDT: Game 66: Red Wings vs sabres 12:30 pm et 3/16/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I've said a few times that he should be replaced with one of the younger guys next season but I wouldn't be mad if they signed him for a few years. I'd rather give up Sprong and Perron. Fischer is a good energy guy with a decent all around game.
All depends on the price

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Lucas Raymond deserves an A more than Mo. imo, Razor is on par with Larkin for what he means to this team. He is engaged and locked in. His compete is Uber high and he has some snarl. I am excited to see how he progresses by the time he is 25.

Honestly, I’m a huge fan of his and, god forbid, he ever dons another jersey, I would still cheer for him.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I was thinking "here we go again..." after the first goal but Reimer was solid for the rest of the game and, as it has been pointed out, the team seemed to help him a lot more defensively and there were not a ton of dangerous chances against him and he did his job.

Solid effort overall and I hope the team can go on a little winning streak from here.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
I-YRoN.gif

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I was thinking "here we go again..." after the first goal but Reimer was solid for the rest of the game and, as it has been pointed out, the team seemed to help him a lot more defensively and there were not a ton of dangerous chances against him and he did his job.

Solid effort overall and I hope the team can go on a little winning streak from here.
Me too. I thought they have no chance to fight back in this game.
But they fought and fought and in the end they won the game. Basically it was the only way to turn it around.
NYI lost 3.
There are some important games tonight.
Pens are down 3-2.

Rasmussen?

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009

Tried really hard to reserve judgement on that first goal but it only got more annoying with each replay.

Reactions: Realgud

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
It is hilarious how much quieter it is in here after a win, I wonder why

Solid Dub today
Its one game after a horrible stretch. Im happy with the response but im also not going to get ahead of myself, thers still a lot of work to do.

Reactions: Fynn

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Bro did they take the patch off? We won? still have to see the highlights but judging from the score looks like we just didn't win but did it convincingly.

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
I hope this calms some ppl down, the Flyers, Devils,Caps were all sellers at the deadline. The Wings missing the playoffs is very unlikely

Fynn

Apr 23, 2017
Good to be back in the win column. But unless it's followed by more wins, it doesn't mean a whole lot. The Wings could have put this to bed by just going .500 over this stretch. The playoffs are still very much up in the air.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad