GDT: Game 66: Red Wings vs sabres 12:30 pm et 3/16/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (54).png

Reimer should be in net. Let's Go Boys!
DeBrincat-Compher-Kane
Perron-Veleno-Raymond
Rasmussen-Copp-Fischer
Fabbri-Czarnik-Sprong
Berggren (extra)
Gostisbehere-Seider
Chiarot-Petry
Maatta-Holl
Walman not skating
Lyon/Reimer/Husso

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
I’ve accepted the fact that there’ll be no ‘April in the D’…Hopefully there’ll be changes this summer.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
How much longer for Larkin? Didn't they say today's the day they need to look at him and reevaluate or.something.

Reactions: 14ari13

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
It's 0-7 coach, try something more crazier.

Kane - Ras - Ray
Cat - Veleno - Sprong
Berggren - Copp - JT
Fabbri - Fischer - Perron

Cat - JT - Ray
Berggren - Ras - Kane
Veleno - Copp - Sprong
Perron - Czarnik - Fischer

Berggren - Copp - Ray
Cat - JT - Ras
Perron - Veleno - Kane
Fabbri - Czarnik - Fischer

Reactions: lilidk and wings95
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I still buy Red Wings calendars, even though I'm a "grown man". Since I flipped the calendar to March, we havent won. Robby Fabbri is the player pictured for March, and we haven't had much luck.

Anyways, for fun last night, I wanted to see who was pictured for February, when the team had a ton of success, and low and behold, it was our lord and saviour Dylan Larkin. I decided to flip the calendar back to February, so even though to the rest of the world it's March, for me today is still February! If we win, you're welcome.

Reactions: jkutswings

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
This team is a rudderless ship.

That said the betting line is incredibly suspect today.
I would have expected Buffalo ML -160 territory.
But My book is showing Buffalo -125. Seems like bait.

So we have that going for us!

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Why the hell is berggren the extra forward??? What's the point of bringing him up. Lalonde's starting to piss me off

After we lose today and are basically done berggren will get sent down to g.r and be moved in the off season for peanuts

We lose today I'm rooting for 8th pick and a miracle celebrini win. No point finishing 12th. This teams done

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
The best scenario is we're loosing 0:2 after first, then come back and win 5:2

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
If they don’t win this game and look lethargic again, there needs to be a serious conversation about firing Lalonde.

Especially if he does his usual postgame garbage of “our winning wasn’t sustainable” and “well nobody had us in the playoffs before the season” shtick.
It blows my mind that people expect anything different from the post game press conferences. It's not his job to give you an accurate or honest assessment of the team. To expect that is ridiculous.

"Honestly, the team is pretty shitty. I mean, I have no idea what I'm doing or what I can do to get these guys motivated. But look what I have to deal with here. Ghost is awful, Chiarot is a headcase. Mo is barely present in practice. These guys aren't committed to preparation. And then there's Larkin telling the guys to second guess everything the coaches say. I can't actually believe we won as many games as we did considering how terrible our players are."

I mean, you'd make headlines....

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
This team is still in the hunt for the final playoff spot regardless not being present for the past 7 games…

A win today turns everything around.

It’s not over yet ladies and gents…. Just maybe have the bottle of hard liquor nearby incase this game trends in the same direction of the last few….

Would love to see new Line combinations though. I don’t think Compher should be with Kane or Cat. Would much rather prefer Veleno and Ras to be centering the top 2 lines.

Also Berg not being in the line up isn’t a bad thing. Hasn’t looked remotely good over the last few games. This is definitely a player who isn't and shouldn’t be in the long term plans of the team. Too soft to be in the bottom half of the line up and not good enough to be in the top half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad