GDT: Game 66: Avs @ Ducks|3/3 2pm MT

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Thats a good women in my books. Keep dissapointing her and she keeps on smiling.
TiredFancyHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
They have to be homers; ot's on their job description. But Ryker and especially Moser are WAY over the top. And McNabb is just old. It's getting more and more annoying.
I get it that they need to be positive and so on, but they turn a detail into something positive as if we’re about to win the cup. Im hating this childish cognitive dissonance from them.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Hes not prividing anything to this team when we need him to give us something in terms of offense anyways. Thats fallen on a 20 yr old sophomore hobbit to bring and hes been bringing it more so than Barrie for about 25 games now.
Barrie has never been clutch. To me he's always looked like the best #3 defenseman in the game. He'll amass a lot of points throughout the season, but is a liability in his own zone and can't be counted on when games and the season are truly on the line.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Woah, wolves with their fangs shown about to pounce. :laugh:

Yeah because she doesn't give a **** about the Avs in reality. She literally said, "Colorado Avalanche with a solid showing today". You don't need to constantly sugarcoat bad losses, every team goes through them.
She likes being on TV and I like her liking that she likes being on tv becuase I like her. The fact that shes ok with disappointment makes me like her more haha.

Reactions: S E P H

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Barrie has never been clutch. To me he's always looked like the best #3 defenseman in the game. He'll amass a lot of points throughout the season, but is a liability in his own zone and can't be counted on when games and the season are truly on the line.
There was a time when Barrie could though. He just looks to stiff to me these days. I dont know what it is. I remember when his skating was dynamic and now its not so great. He used to rush the puck up alot and not look to defer. Maybe the staff has told him to cut that out? He had a good rush late in the game today that nearly caught Gibson off guard. We dont see that sort of Tyson Barrie enough.

Reactions: klozge

arun

Jun 23, 2016
Holland
This board has more personalities than the bench, the team and the altitude team. Ffs

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Bourque had a minor penalty for his second consecutive game in the lineup. It hurts since he does not provide enough to make up for it.

Pens fans were mixed about Cole leaving. Some were relieved saying that they would not have to live with his one bad penalty per game, which seems more than a little insightful now.

I don't know, but this team and players looked like they played hard and went on a streak just before the TDL and then promptly have slumped after the TDL. Read into that what you will.

Reactions: MacBradley

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
Bourque - Dries - Andrighetto

or

Greer - Toninato - Agozzino

——

Only Bednar chooses the first trio. Gotta go with those useless midgets over two hogs and a guy in Agz who does nothing but produce.
Exactly this. Bednar’s worst attribute as a coach isn’t his ability to set a system and develop structure. It’s his complete lack of awareness of his personnel

Reactions: arun

arun

Jun 23, 2016
Holland
What did he say?

Its not about who you play with, but what you do on the ice

We should be the desperate team, we’re in the playoff bubble, we should be better than this etc etc

Basically pointing out his own errors since he is responsible for the team’s level of effort and energy on the ice.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Best case scenario is Cole gets suspended, Graves comes back, we win and he's solid...then Bednar has the ghost of hockey's future visit him in the night and makes him sit Cole.

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
I dont mean to laugh but why are people taking frustration out in lauren?
You do realize that she smiled the whole time she was a broncos cheerleader and they were terrible...

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Bring up Toninato just because he's an actual f***ing center. This is not difficult. Bring Greer up because he adds energy and tenacity to the fourth line. Leave Dries and Bourque in an Arby's parking lot for all I care.

Run with a Landeskog-Jost-Wilson third line and then a Greer-Toninato-Calvert fourth line. Now everyone is in their proper position and you can play that fourth line more than 4 minutes a night.

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
She's not a hockey fan, she's at work.

So then its a non issue? Im not paid to be a fan of what i do for a living. I may love what im doing but im not paid because of that

Anyways bednars comment about its not whos on the ice is terrible. Sounds more like a comment made because he had no clue what to say

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Hey, look at it this way; the Avs are just being true to form—as usual. No surprise there. They needed 2 pts. badly today, so they come out and play a completely uninspired game, with no emotion at all, against one of the worst teams in the league. And as they sink further from a wildcard spot, they’ll rally and win some tough games against good opponents, giving the fans some fools gold hope that they’ve turned a corner on their season. This will be followed up by more uninspired losses to bad teams. See a pattern here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad