GDT: Game 66: Avs @ Ducks|3/3 2pm MT

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
LG's optimism is more pathetic than Ian Cole's game. She's always smiling after losses too, she doesn't give a ****.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Cole makes absolutely no sense this year. The first 25-30 games of the season he was quite possibly our best Defender. Then all of a sudden that Pittsburgh game happened and it was as if a switch went off in a very negative way for Cole and since that game he has been our worst player by far and quite frankly maybe one of the worst players in the league period.

Might not be used to all the losing we're doing now.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Sad to say but this is what a bubble playoff team looks like in the course of an 82 game schedule. the last 4 games is on Jared and Joe. No excuse playing Dries or Bork over Toni, Greer and Aggy. None. Those guys were helping the team. Bork hurts this team. He does nothing for this team. Provides no offense and cant kill penalties. Takes bad penalties and gets in the way of his teammates. Hes not an NHL hockey player and playing him over capable NHL guys should cost you your job.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Vasy is a product of the insanely good team he plays on, IMO. He's good, but put him on the Ducks and he would suck

Could not disagree more. Vasi is head and shoulders above the rest of the league right now. Just watch a Lightning game and you'll very quickly be singing a different tune. The dude makes multiple highlight reel saves every night and is a big reason why the Lightning are the dominant team they are.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Nathan MacKinnon played 24+ minutes in a regulation game.

I get it, he's the best player on the team, but you can tell at the end of games he's got nothing left in the tank.

If you don't trust Gabriel Bourque enough to play him more than four ****ing minutes, why is he even in the lineup?

Get a proper 4th line that can give you 8-10 minutes per game. We had one, and Jared Bednar decided to go full idiot and change it.

Put Bourque on waivers, who gives a **** if he gets claimed. Send Dries back down, he's AHL fodder on every team in the league, even the Sens. Bring Greer and Agozzino back up, play them with Wilson and you have a legitimate 4th line with energy. Like what the **** is so hard about this?
Mack was/is playing sick. He was almost scratched, according to Dater. He played OK considering

Reactions: MacBradley

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
LG's optimism is more pathetic than Ian Cole's game. She's always smiling after losses too, she doesn't give a ****.
LG and the whole of Altitude are laughable indeed. Theyre enthusiastic in commentary even if joe sakic would just take a sh*t. Homers.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
HEY. Leave her out of this.
You mean she does her job?
Woah, wolves with their fangs shown about to pounce. :laugh:

Thats a good women in my books. Keep dissapointing her and she keeps on smiling.
Yeah because she doesn't give a **** about the Avs in reality. She literally said, "Colorado Avalanche with a solid showing today". You don't need to constantly sugarcoat bad losses, every team goes through them.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
If there is one D (aside from Cole of course) who deserves to eat natchos for a while it's Barrie. I honestly can't remember the last time he helped us winning a game. All i remember is mistake after mistake. Frustrating to say the least.
Hes not prividing anything to this team when we need him to give us something in terms of offense anyways. Thats fallen on a 20 yr old sophomore hobbit to bring and hes been bringing it more so than Barrie for about 25 games now.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
When I look at our zone entries in this game I ask myself how can this be our strategy against a team like the Ducks? Why do we play the game the way they like us to? Often unforced! Puck support was also terrible like it always is for us when we can't play our speed game. I'm so done with Bednar...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The 4th line issues are legit but it's tough to focus on that after a game in which Landeskog couldn't stop turning the puck over nearly every time they had possession in the offensive zone. Rantanen has his rushes where he'll walk through a few guys but I don't think he played all that well either.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
LG and the whole of Altitude are laughable indeed. Theyre enthusiastic in commentary even if joe sakic would just take a sh*t. Homers.
They have to be homers; it's in their job description. But Ryker and especially Moser are WAY over the top. And McNabb is just old. It's getting more and more annoying.

Reactions: MacBradley

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Or, she’s towing the company line? :dunno:

Kroenke’s certainly preoccupied with the Lambs, Nuggets in the nbLame, & keeping my Gooners locked into 4th place caliber.

*But, I agree, the cheeriness is annoying.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Sad to say but this is what a bubble playoff team looks like in the course of an 82 game schedule. the last 4 games is on Jared and Joe. No excuse playing Dries or Bork over Toni, Greer and Aggy. None. Those guys were helping the team. Bork hurts this team. He does nothing for this team. Provides no offense and cant kill penalties. Takes bad penalties and gets in the way of his teammates. Hes not an NHL hockey player and playing him over capable NHL guys should cost you your job.
What is the rule with the call ups? Is it really only 4 "non emergency" call ups per year? If so, they really screwed themselves by sending them back down. Now they essentially have to wait for someone to get hurt to call them back up.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
What a bad effort in a very easy and winnable game. I think they lost all board battle. The passing was a joke as well. Landy had a terrible terrible game.

Ok I'm finally saying it...I'm done with Barrie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad