GDT: Game 66: Anaheim @ Winnipeg - Friday, March 15, 7:00pm CT - "Put Down the Duckies If You Want To Play the Saxophone" - TSN3/680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
AI should not be on the first line. Perfetti by pedigree deserves it. Leave him on the first or 2nd until he works his way out of his bad luck.

Perfetti on the 4th line, you might as well release him because he's not good there. He's too small and can't skate.

Reactions: sipowicz

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Iafallo has the same amount of 5v5 goals in the last two games as Ehlers and Perfetti have combined in the last 25 games, but sure he’s the problem….
It's more the philosophy that's the problem. Vilardi's not coming back anytime soon, so maybe try plugging that hole with something that might work. Although, CSV were pretty terrible together, so I guess putting Iafallo there is an improvement by default.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Perfetti scratched again. Like really after how well he played with Name and Barron two gamed ago....
He'll be leaving on a jet plane soon.

This team is going approximately nowhere with Iafalo in the Top 6. You're playing the goddamn Ducks, so try putting some skill up there. Perfetti, Niederreiter, Lambert...what the f***?
Jets know we can't afford 2nd round tickets. Three first round games and the year is a financial success.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
WOW ... Samberg-Miller OUT?
#NHLJets expected lineup tonight vs Anaheim
Connor-Scheifele-Iafallo
Ehlers-Monahan-Toffoli
Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton
Barron-Gustafsson-Namestnikov
Morrissey-DeMelo
Dillon-Pionk
Stanley-Schmidt
Brossoit
Hellebuyck
Out: Perfetti, Kupari, Samberg, Miller
HURT: Vilardi
Nobody's too sure where John Lu got that lineup info...and the Jets account posted different lines a couple of hours later (In: Perfetti, Samberg, Miller / Out: Stanley, Schmidt, Gus).

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
let the Irish yoga begin!
Yeah, I've got a shirt for that too...

20220316_051955.jpg

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Weirdest one is Miller... like sit Pionk for a game to rest hime and see what we have in Miller-Dillon

We know what we have in Schmidt-Stanley... that's WHY they traded for a 3rd pairing RD

I still would have put Perfetti on the top line with Connor-Scheif - what better way to get his confidence back...

Is what it is.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I don’t care about the lines, I would prefer we win, I might get a chance to watch this game.

I don’t care all that much about what seed we get because these playoffs in the central and the West are all going to be coin toss type match ups.

GJG

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Geez, not much profit betting on the Jets tonight. 1.217:1 for the win, Jets -1.5 pays a sad 1.645:1. A Ducks win gets you 4.4:1 though. But I can't bring myself to bet against the Jets tonight.

m.

Reactions: 10Ducky10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad