GDT: Game 66: Anaheim @ Winnipeg - Friday, March 15, 7:00pm CT - "Put Down the Duckies If You Want To Play the Saxophone" - TSN3/680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
It is against the Ducks who are horrawful... But how is Pionk not ever sitting lol. And Samberg being scratched is a choice. Id also think Miller may benefit from as many reps as possible on a new team, with diff pairings etc.
*horriawful

:sarcasm:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
This team is going approximately nowhere with Iafalo in the Top 6. You're playing the goddamn Ducks, so try putting some skill up there. Perfetti, Niederreiter, Lambert...what the f***?

Bones has clearly made up his mind on who he's going to war with in his top 9. With such a short time to playoffs we won't see Cole back up there unless circumstances force his hand.

For better or worse he's going with his vets.

yeah, I would have expected questions about that

They also only had 12 players on the ice so they wouldn't have done line rushes.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Okay Okay , I have thought this over and have decided , Gabe can borrow my spleen till his gets better . My doctor said I would still be able to use my TV remote even without my spleen so I should be good to go .

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Do not forget to get your early IRISH on!

1710528448768.jpeg

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Iafallo has the same amount of 5v5 goals in the last two games as Ehlers and Perfetti have combined in the last 25 games, but sure he’s the problem….
We were never going to elevate Apples when he was on his little scoring streak... or Barron or AJF... but Iafallo is the new shiny toy

Reactions: robertocarlos

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
WOW ... Samberg-Miller OUT?
#NHLJets expected lineup tonight vs Anaheim
Connor-Scheifele-Iafallo
Ehlers-Monahan-Toffoli
Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton
Barron-Gustafsson-Namestnikov
Morrissey-DeMelo