GDT: Game #66 - 03.11.14 - at St. Louis - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Bkennedy*

I love this team so much. This is not the same team we've always had.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
He was minus two and did screen Thomas on the 2nd goal, but I thought he made the right play with the puck every time he had it.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
"Keep Rollin" would be a great rally cry for the team. Stars should make up some t-shirts with that on it and get them out to the fans, with the proceeds going to fund programs at the hospitals in Dallas.

starshockeyfan56

Aug 2, 2005
The Xcalibur
Came out of my hockey game with 12 texts and figured either something epic happened or something terrible happened.

It was the former.

What a ****ing game. This team is really just... Something special.

Brand New Stars

Roy is less significant than Nagy in terms of Stars players.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Jordie has played better but he's got to stop with the icings.

Roussel I love you. Grubs needs to play the French National Anthem every time he scores at home. Vive le Roussel!

Jamie Benn is money. The only limits are the ones he sets himself. Kid is dynamic.

Sceviour with a whale of a game. I don't think Peverley plays another game this season and Colton is going to fill his shoes admirably. He could be the difference in our power play going forward.

Tim Thomas you are the man. So good and steady back there. He can do this thing.

Patrick Roy is probably going to win Coach of the Year but Lindy Ruff deserves every accolade coming his way. Hell of a job Ruff.

This is a completely different team and it shows in how they play, how they handle adversity, how they never give up, and how the compete game out. I love this group.

Well done on a fantastic win in a difficult place to play.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Nagy is all well and good, but what about Val Bure and Pierre Turgeon? I think one of the only guys we traded/signed for worth his value in that era was Matthias Norstrom, totally miss that guy.

Speaking of awards, if Jim Nill doesn't win GM of the year if this team makes the playoffs I would be shocked. Getting Seguin greatly accelerates this franchise's progress at a rebuild, and getting Tim Thomas was just brilliant. Not to mention he made the Lindy Ruff hire and drafted Val (this one is more about balls than talent evaluation).

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Great game tonight all around. Glad they pulled off 2 big ones for our boy Rich (and Alex). It's not a game you expect to win, in St.Louis on the road, given the circumstances of last night it feels like the best win of the season. As it has been said a time or two in the thread, they gotta keep soldiering on, gotta "Keep Rollin".

petestreet

Mar 9, 2014
Long time lurker coming out of the shadows here to say this is my favorite Stars team in years and years. I love watching this team play (that game against Minnesota the on the weekend was amazing!!), and Jim Nill is sports royalty for me at this point. Keep rollin'!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad