GDT: Game #66 - 03.11.14 - at St. Louis - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
game66.png

I had a whole idea for this game thread, and I still might do it in the morning, but meh at this point. All thoughts are with Raptor Jesus and his family.

BcewohtCcAA-JKI.jpg_large.jpg

Ub the Bub

Feb 9, 2010
Wonder if Chiasson will even play. If he was so shook up that he was taken to the hospital, then somehow I doubt he's gonna be feeling in tiptop shape right now.

We're running low on players here...

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Looking forward to seeing Sceviour there after a long time in the minors..

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Wonder if Chiasson will even play. If he was so shook up that he was taken to the hospital, then somehow I doubt he's gonna be feeling in tiptop shape right now.

We're running low on players here...

We have no confirmation if there's any truth to that rumor, so we should probably chill on that until we have real news...

Primetimey*

We have no confirmation if there's any truth to that rumor, so we should probably chill on that until we have real news...

They called up Sceviour and Mueller so.. I think there is some weight there.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Will likely know shortly with the morning skate starting in 30 minutes.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Chiasson stuff was half true. He visited the hospital to see Pevs. He was so shaken up, Stars thought it would be best to give him day off.

Maybe he did have a panic attack while there but Stars won't confirm it. He's doing fine today.

Once again shows how close our team is.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Chiasson stuff was half true. He visited the hospital to see Pevs. He was so shaken up, Stars thought it would be best to give him day off.

Maybe he did have a panic attack while there but Stars won't confirm it. He's doing fine today.

I'm not sure where you read that, but Heika is reporting that he was admitted to the hospital and released.

Well ... technically says "taked to" and "released", but you have to be admitted in order to be released.

This sounds exactly like a panic attack though. Mine played out very similar. It was a short intense situation. If that is the case, he no doubt could have played, but I'm glad they planned ahead so he didn't have too.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I'm not sure where you read that, but Heika is reporting that he was admitted to the hospital and released.

Well ... technically says "taked to" and "released", but you have to be admitted in order to be released.

This sounds exactly like a panic attack though. Mine played out very similar. It was a short intense situation. If that is the case, he no doubt could have played, but I'm glad they planned ahead so he didn't have too.

Ah, I read his wording on twitter completely differently.

"He visited the hospital last night, so Stars felt it best to give him St. Louis game off tonight."

Is what he put on twitter.

Bkennedy*

Win it for Pevs boys, we're still in a race.

God I love this team, I had no idea I would be so shaken up. This morning I still woke up in just utter shock. What an up and down weekend we've had. Thanks all of you guys for being here too.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007

I'm glad he went to see Rich in the hospital, I'm sure Rich told him not to worry and that he'd be okay. Many years ago now Al MacInnis broke Marc Bergevin's hand when he slammed his stick on the boards coming back off the ice for a change. Because Al slammed his stick down in anger he felt so terrible for Bergevin that he was unable to play the rest of the game. And that was just a broken hand, not seeing a teammate collapse and not knowing what was wrong. I feel terrible for the Stars org. and you guys right now, hockey just isn't important when someone's health is concerned. Going to see Rich and hearing straight from Rich that he will be ok was the best thing for Alex right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad