GDT: Game 65: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 2/25/20 7:00pm EST SNP, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Made no sense ? This team hasn't made the pos in those two years ? Thats a weird way of thinking.

Anyhow, I do think both can work and I wouldve prefered for KK to play in finland a year after his draft, but he made the team and he showed he could keep his head above water from december to late febuary, where he posted a .6 ppg.
We didn't miss the POs because Danault and Domi weren't good last year. KK was not going to do better than either of those guys.

I didn't think KK should stay here either. Finland or AHL. I didn't like how puny he was in camp. Obviously he was skilled, but I thought this was something else he needed to develop more. He was often trying his one move skating towards the board, doing a spin-o-rama pass down the middle, worked a few times...outside of that, he wasn't particularly creative. He needed to develop this aspect of his game playing a lot more and versus weaker opponents.

Anyways, let's see how he goes from here.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
That Pettersson kid looks like he may be pretty good.

He’s so good! My only gripe is that he looks at the refs way too much anytime he’s touched, even my Canucks fan friends think the same. Still young though and a treat to watch play hockey.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
We still have the lead not for idiot Folin. You knew refs will call you if you have a lead in the third and you board a player even if not that hard.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
We didn't miss the POs because Danault and Domi weren't good last year. KK was not going to do better than either of those guys.

I didn't think KK should stay here either. Finland or AHL. I didn't like how puny he was in camp. Obviously he was skilled, but I thought this was something else he needed to develop more. He was often trying his one move skating towards the board, doing a spin-o-rama pass down the middle, worked a few times...outside of that, he wasn't particularly creative. He needed to develop this aspect of his game playing a lot more and versus weaker opponents.

Anyways, let's see how he goes from here.

I didn't say other wise, but he could be better this year ? Or next year ? Now, he's not going to be better in 2019, 2020 or even 2021.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
He’s so good! My only gripe is that he looks at the refs way too much anytime he’s touched, even my Canucks fan friends think the same. Still young though and a treat to watch play hockey.

He'll grow out of it. Crosby did the same, McDavid as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad