GDT: Game 65: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 2/25/20 7:00pm EST SNP, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I think that one could prove to be a huge ripoff.

Thing is, it could've been good for us no matter what if we'd added to it when it happened. The purpose of making a trade like that is to get better immediately. We didn't do that. We traded for him and then let Radulov and Markov go. Plus we made him our number one center...

Dumb.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It hurt losing Serg, but I was happy with the trade. Especially thinking that Bergevin would be signing Rads and Marky. Instead he pulls a "Bergevin" and the rest is history.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I refuse to believe JD does not have a lower body injury. He simply does not skate. I know he may not be the hardest worker but it's downright ridiculous.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Considering Saturday, their pride was on the line in that one --- again. They play well after horribly embarrassing displays.
Muzzin got injured too. Side note, Sergachev had some great moments, but also had some bad moments. Drouin on the other hand has only had bad moments.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Couldn't have said it better myself. It hurt losing Serg, but I was happy with the trade. Especially thinking that Bergevin would be signing Rads and Marky. Instead he pulls a "Bergevin" and the rest is history.
Yep, Sergachev is 21. He's going to be a rock star by the time he's Drouin's age.

Again, those trades are about getting better in 'the now' and we totally wasted that advantage. Now we have to sit back and watch as Sergachev improves. That one's going to sting for years probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad