GDT: Game #65: Coyotes @ Blackhawks - 3:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Central

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Guys are trying to defend their teammates, Patrick Kane poked a goalie in the jollys yesterday way after the whistle and the Dmen gave him the business, protecting their goalie and the officials were like, "Whoa, whoa whoa.. calm down! Break it up!" Kane should have got 2, instead of instigating a scrum.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
ok. believe what you want. 7 goals against while playing Chicago, etc., etc., etc.
A joke.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
This team needs a heart transplant.

Also need a first and second line center. Hayton ain’t it.

No top line centers available in this draft. Gonna be a long, long rebuild boys.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
ok. believe what you want. 7 goals against while playing Chicago, etc., etc., etc.
A joke.

We know the D is weak. Has been all year and it won’t get addressed for a couple more.

But how many pucks have you seen Ingram bobble around like today? Not many.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Ingram was awful today...but we're a turnover machine right now.

...and when we take penalties, it always ends up in the back of our net, lately, so the boys have got to stop taking penalties.

Reactions: TheLegend

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I mean at this point, losses are fine. Keller scored a couple, Guenther got another one, Hayton got some assists.

There’s 17 games left, who cares if they win or lose at this point, might as well lose to have a better lottery ball.
Coyote balls aren’t lucky though. :laugh:

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I mean at this point, losses are fine. Keller scored a couple, Guenther got another one, Hayton got some assists.

There’s 17 games left, who cares if they win or lose at this point, might as well lose to have a better lottery ball.
sadly, thats all the excitement left. I wonder if my blue jackets tickets will sell.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
This is ethically whats wrong with this team.
I get it, but every season is different. We need more good players to keep stacking on to of our existing players, and you get better players being closer to the bottom. Finishing strong in Tocchet’s first year didn’t mean anything. I want a top pair defenseman, and we’ll only have a shot at one in the top 5 probably

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad