Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_4089.jpeg

Reactions: Summer Rose

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
What was that OB call for? The refs just calling a penalty on him for him talking to the NHL's little baby blackhawks?

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
LOB = tank commander

c'mon...just stfu

stupid, stupid penalty
It probably was, I'm not a big OB fan but he didn't even do anything. I thought he jumped off the bench or something to get physical. No, he was just yelling at the other bench and the refs happened to be sticking his nose in it and wanted to ring one up for the Chi Boys.

Still, 3 unanswered against isn't good. I wonder what Ingram was upset about on that one goal, he's usually very calm.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
What was that OB call for? The refs just calling a penalty on him for him talking to the NHL's little baby blackhawks?
Second time this season his vocalizer’s got him in the box.

It probably was, I'm not a big OB fan but he didn't even do anything. I thought he jumped off the bench or something to get physical. No, he was just yelling at the other bench and the refs happened to be sticking his nose in it and wanted to ring one up for the Chi Boys.

Still, 3 unanswered against isn't good. I wonder what Ingram was upset about on that one goal, he's usually very calm.
I’m thinking he thought it should have been icing, just prior. Would need to rewind to be certain though.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad