GDT: Game 65 - CBJ at MIN - 25 Feb, 7pm

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
I need to go downstairs and turn off the lights more often; when I returned to shut off my feed we're within one and another just got saved out of the paint.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
In all honesty I don’t know how our fans with a straight face can say Milano was given a true chance . He was 5th this year on the cbj , in pointsper time played . His plus minus isn’t nearly as bad as Jenner , Anderson , his stats were pretty much on par with Bemstrom . Many nights he set guys up with glorious passes , and they were bobbled . Milano , his rookie season was 2nd in nhl in points per minute played . I’m not saying he becomes a Bjorkstrand talent , but sometimes as a coach , you let guys play to their strengths , instead of you trying to mold every player into a grinder, defense first mentality . It’s like Ryan Day , trying to make Dwayne Haskins a running qb, instead of letting him use his prolific arm . Our fans have been accustomed to this grinder , blue collar mentality , with 2 dinosaur coaches , and sure their was a time for that under Hitch , our talent was bad . But the cbj were in no position to run off a talented offensive player that was given no shot , for a grinder center they got in return . I hope Sonny , like Karlsson, and Duclair , show where the true problem lies

I'm sure there is plenty of room on the Ducks bandwagon.

Quack,Quack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad