GDT: Game 65 - CBJ at MIN - 25 Feb, 7pm

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
The kid wasn't given a chance... so what's your solution Iron Balls/?/
In all honesty I don’t know how our fans with a straight face can say Milano was given a true chance . He was 5th this year on the cbj , in pointsper time played . His plus minus isn’t nearly as bad as Jenner , Anderson , his stats were pretty much on par with Bemstrom . Many nights he set guys up with glorious passes , and they were bobbled . Milano , his rookie season was 2nd in nhl in points per minute played . I’m not saying he becomes a Bjorkstrand talent , but sometimes as a coach , you let guys play to their strengths , instead of you trying to mold every player into a grinder, defense first mentality . It’s like Ryan Day , trying to make Dwayne Haskins a running qb, instead of letting him use his prolific arm . Our fans have been accustomed to this grinder , blue collar mentality , with 2 dinosaur coaches , and sure their was a time for that under Hitch , our talent was bad . But the cbj were in no position to run off a talented offensive player that was given no shot , for a grinder center they got in return . I hope Sonny , like Karlsson, and Duclair , show where the true problem lies

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Im not even watching the game and this is so right. People need to get a grip
they exceeded expectations even if the team wouldn't have any injury all year.

also congratulation shore to his first cbj point on pace for ppg as a jacket

sit harry next game and see how's carlsson doing

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Let’s have some fun and see a Foligno bros fight

FaintDifficultHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Socks

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Something tells me they were looking at the game thread during the second intermission

All sorts of goals being scored for Joe Satriani

Reactions: Socks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad