Post-Game Talk: GAME #65: Canucks 2 @ Coyotes 5: Brad Richardson with the quad damage

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Great experience for their young core to play meaningful games right up to the end (if they don’t make it, you never know!)

This is an issue. That “meaningful games” bar is a terribly low standard for a team that can spend to the cap.

Fighting and missing the playoffs is not a succes. Yes we need to be realistic but also think like a winner.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Anyone else worried about EP40 unhappiness since Trading his buddy away. He’s mentioned many times how he was looking forward to playing with Dahlen.

I’m positive the canucks wouldn’t trade Odjick when we had Bure...

Reactions: daddyohsix

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Anyone else worried about EP40 unhappiness since Trading his buddy away. He’s mentioned many times how he was looking forward to playing with Dahlen.

I’m positive the canucks wouldn’t trade Odjick when we had Bure...

He’s a pro, I’m not worried

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
If EP wants to cop an attitude about his mediocre junior linemate being traded out of the organization for sucking ass in the AHL, then he can go too

But that's not going to happen because EP is a professional

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Jesus, that was the saddest reaction to a home town team introduction I’ve ever heard.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I know it's not the biggest of deals, but anyone wanna explain to me why Pouliot is scratched in favor of Sautner?

Pouliot isn't good but he's at least been playing well recently.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Do we finally break the streak against Zona tonight? Have they ever gone a full season without losing to us?

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I know it's not the biggest of deals, but anyone wanna explain to me why Pouliot is scratched in favor of Sautner?

Pouliot isn't good but he's at least been playing well recently.
Maybe Green preferred a Schenn pairing with Sautner (I'm assuming they played together on the comets?)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad