GDT: [Game #64] Dallas Stars vs. Vancouver Canucks - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Hintz yelling at Seguin to pass the puck next time rather than shoot into the chest.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Just responding to Satan's post honestly, it's wrong so I corrected it. Regardless, I can safely conclude that whatever deployment Faksa is getting, he is bad at it.
I wasn’t disagreeing with you. When you account for all of the neutral zone and on the fly shift starts, the number of shifts we’re left talking about taking place in either the O or D zone are few enough to not matter.

I remember looking at this when people tried to point to o zone start differences to help excuse why Makar produces more offense than Miro, but what the actual numbers added up to was Makar getting something like 0.8 extra o zone starts per game over Miro.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I wasn’t disagreeing with you. When you account for all of the neutral zone and on the fly shift starts, the number of shifts we’re left talking about taking place in either the O or D zone are few enough to not matter.

I remember looking at this when people tried to point to o zone start differences to help excuse why Makar produces more offense than Miro, but what the actual numbers added up to was Makar getting something like 0.8 extra o zone starts per game over Miro.

Yeah, it really opened my eyes when I saw the numbers for how many shifts are just started by a player coming off the bench during play from the neutral zone and you realize how little d-zone and o-zone starts matter.

So I'm watching the intermission report on the Vancouver feed, apparently Ottawa is not going to get punished for this Dadonov NTC debacle, that is some bullshit man. Can't wait for teams to just lie to each other about these things to screw over other teams on purpose now. Really add a nice backstabbing element to the NHL trade deadline.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
This game is like watching paint dry- both teams really should want the game but looks like neither cares- maybe there will be some excitement in the third - Stars particularly look disinterested- except Otter

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah, it really opened my eyes when I saw the numbers for how many shifts are just started by a player coming off the bench during play from the neutral zone and you realize how little d-zone and o-zone starts matter.

So I'm watching the intermission report on the Vancouver feed, apparently Ottawa is not going to get punished for this Dadonov NTC debacle, that is some bullshit man. Can't wait for teams to just lie to each other about these things to screw over other teams on purpose now. Really add a nice backstabbing element to the NHL trade deadline.
At some point, someone in the Vegas front office should have looked at his contract ... or even his Capfriendly page. I'm not sure Ottawa should be punished for Vegas' incompetence.

Reactions: ugrakarma

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad