GDT: Game 64: Columbus at New York Rangers | 2/29 7PM EST

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
Crazy how Korpisalo can look so good and then consistently seem to let in soft goals in the midst of it.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Crazy how Korpisalo can look so good and then consistently seem to let in soft goals in the midst of it.

Some Finns who have seen him play a lot as a prospect growing up said that it's a consistent part of his game, hopefully he can curve that with time

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
What happened there exactly? Was it positioning or was he cheating? I can't tell from the replays.

No, doesn't look like he was cheating. The MSG feed just went over it. Just snuck in under his arm, far post side. Just unlucky, from what I can tell. Just needs to keep that arm tucked to his side.

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
What happened there exactly? Was it positioning or was he cheating? I can't tell from the replays.

Technique. Shoulders weren't square and it creates space between arm and body allowing the puck to deflect off himself and then between himself into the net.

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
Also...ironically, I think this is the best our 4th line has looked in a long time. Campbell has a lot of jump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad