Lundqvist
Raanta

Inactive
Hrivik, McIlrath

Injured
Nash​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
The team against whom this whole mess started. Will the momentum stall tonight?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
What are the odds we play with less than 20 players today?

We must be awfully confident in getting a flight from Cle to NYC.

Interesting question. I think it indicates that there isn't much hope that anyone is moving today. Boll or Clarkson takes Bourque's spot and the other is the healthy scratch. If Tyutin somehow gets traded it looks like its 5 D. Maybe they call up Heatherington early today?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
You guys may not know...I grew up in NY and cried tears of joy in 1994 when he Rangers won the SC. Now I hope we beat the snot out of them (can't accuse me of being a band-wagoner) ;)

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
You guys may not know...I grew up in NY and cried tears of joy in 1994 when he Rangers won the SC. Now I hope we beat the snot out of them (can't accuse me of being a band-wagoner) ;)

My father has supported the Blue Jackets since the 70's so when I was born I was not given much of a choice. I got my first Blue Jackets shirt as a two-year-old so my father just decided that you support Blue Jackets. I fear to think what would have happened if I had in my teenage days for example started gloryhunting the Rangers.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 6m6 minutes ago View translation
#CBJ lines: Jenner - Dubinsky - Atkinson; Hartnell - Wennberg - Saad; Calvert - Karlsson - Foligno; Clarkson - Campbell - Boll.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
That has to be the slowest, least skilled line to ever play an NHL game. Disgusting.

I have a feeling that we're going to get smacked tonight.

The good thing is that their total collective TOI will be surpassed by almost all of the other Jackets individually. :laugh:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 6m6 minutes ago View translation
#CBJ lines: Jenner - Dubinsky - Atkinson; Hartnell - Wennberg - Saad; Calvert - Karlsson - Foligno; Clarkson - Campbell - Boll.

Now imagine prout and tyutin on the ice too with that 4th line.
Lol.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Wow I gotta think Torts is not happy with the fourth line that has been handed to him for this evening.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Wow I gotta think Torts is not happy with the fourth line that has been handed to him for this evening.

If my understanding of the AHL thing is correct I'd expect Rychel to be recalled at 3:01 and in the lineup. No?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad