GDT: Game #64: Bruins vs Rangers: An O6 Matchup 7pm ET NBCSN, NESN, MSG, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Nice to have a friend on the team, I wish Stafford nothing but the best.

I thought he was going to be a Bruin either last year or a couple years ago, I will have to go look back in the old trade threads and see.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Big game.They lost to these guus twice already Need to show themselves they are indeed a new team under Cassidy A win tonite would really give Bruins a push .

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Bang on as usual. Just read the post where Cassidy said he is arriving today and will practice with them on Friday. His chance will no doubt come soon enough.

wise thing to do, no need to push him into the lineup without any familiarity with his new teammates or the system

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Jimmy Hayes!!!

And Vatrano

Bruin/Ranger games are usually a 1-0, 2-1 game but I'll take any score as long as the boys get the 2 points.

Big night for Bruins..8 games tonight affect the Bruins. Hopefully they stay above their 80% playoff odds.

But its great to be looking forward to watching the Bruins play again, seems its been a long time coming. I guess going 7-1 under a new coach{could of easily been 8-0} will do that. Another Bruin win and Leaf loss will be great. Ottawa playing Av's so I doubt we pass them tonight.

Bruins need to just worry about their own game and everything else will fall into place. Too bad Stafford isn't playing tonight but there should be some intense competition especially the bottom 6, cause Stafford is taking someone's icetime.

Bruins 3-1 over Rangers. Marchand , Pasta and Vatrano score for Bruins. Marchand currently tied for 3rd in league scoring. I think Pastrnak will have a monster year next season. If he played for a Canadian team, the media up here would have him pegged as the next great one..

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Going to need a good 60 min ,thought they got away with a lot less than that last game.

Last game was 1st one home after a west coast trip. At least they didn't do what Florida did, win 5 on the road and come home and lose 4 straight. I think the Bruins will be better tonight after getting that 1st game back home behind them..Plus they play such an energized game, seems the whole team look completely like a different team compared to most of the season..I just hope they keep it up..Also it's a big plus having all that time off. Came at the perfect time. They're certainly not a tired hockey club. we're so used to Bruins having to play catch up in games this time of year and by mid march, they have very little left in the tank..Thats why I really cant see the young Leafs making the playoffs. So many 1st yr players not used to a grueling 82 game schedule, and at the NHL level..

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
wise thing to do, no need to push him into the lineup without any familiarity with his new teammates or the system

Especially with the way the current lineup is rolling.

Can't wait to see Stafford, but this lineup has been winning and winning is the most important thing right now.

Biggest game of the year tonight I have butterflies!! GO BEEEEEEEEES

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Especially with the way the current lineup is rolling.

Can't wait to see Stafford, but this lineup has been winning and winning is the most important thing right now.

Biggest game of the year tonight I have butterflies!! GO BEEEEEEEEES

So when you get the butterflies, do the Bruins usually win?? If not, lose those butterflies!!! lol

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Tuukka career vs NYR
9-6-3
2.26 GAA
.924 SV%

Lundqvist career vs Boston
24-12-2
1.95 GAA
.935 SV%

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
The celebration on his first goal always gives me a laugh. Never seen such an elongated and complex goal celebration for a complete luck goal early in a game.

Jimmy often makes me laugh, and cry.
Last time he made me laugh for real was a couple games ago when he lost his stick in the D zone, and instead of changing right away charged after the puck in full speed almost all the way into the opponents zone. :yo:

This will be a tough one, obviously.
Im not very happy with how the team has played the last 2 games, its been sloppy and sleepy from a lot of players. They need to step it up if we are to win this one.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Believe. I believe in this team now. I believe in them because they seemingly believe. You can feel it.

Go out tonight and keep the streak alive.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Two points please...and no injuries.
There are more video guys behind the bench than usual. ...must be 2 stations covering the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad